So I was talking with my boy the other day

Yeah I was thinking that too

Let's hope that she was tricking him as others suggested, and that he realises how lucky he has been and stops pushing for an abortion and tries to persuade her not to have an abortion

@ Supernova ,

I know some people on here might say I am taking it too seriously but it is LITERALLY a matter of life and death and few things are more important

Abortion is KILLING a human being who has already been formed and is LIVING

How can you do that?

Deary me, Fred this is your opinion, don't try and push your opinion onto others, if Supernova doesn't want a kid with a girl who has already had 3 abortions he is within his rights to want this, it should be perfectly reasonable even to man like you who doesn't agree with abortion.

Having a kid with the wrong girl is bad enough, having a kid with a downright tramp is a decision that will haunt you for the rest of your life.

Wow Fred that post was touching, brought a tear to my eye

Which was then lost in the tears of joy I cried knowing she had the abortion and that I never have to converse with her again

Sorry but there is no way I am having some wild haired child with the name Kaiden Usher Trey

Got far too much on the horizon right now

pmsl

that was cheap

The moment the childs conceived its a wrap. They can't force abortions, can't jail the woman, no point fining/suing her, baby will suffer. Learn to judge a female, no girl does that without showing signs before.

I always consciously think this, if it's a regular link I'm f*ck*ng I will slyly bring it up in a non bait way.

Obviously I'm sure any chick is subject to a change in stance if it actually happens but still..

Let's hope that she was tricking him as others suggested, and that he realises how lucky he has been and stops pushing for an abortion and tries to persuade her not to have an abortion

@ Supernova ,

I know some people on here might say I am taking it too seriously but it is LITERALLY a matter of life and death and few things are more important

How can you do that?

Deary me, Fred this is your opinion, don't try and push your opinion onto others, if Supernova doesn't want a kid with a girl who has already had 3 abortions he is within his rights to want this, it should be perfectly reasonable even to man like you who doesn't agree with abortion.

Having a kid with the wrong girl is bad enough, having a kid with a downright tramp is a decision that will haunt you for the rest of your life.

Having an abortion to save yourself some aggro is not a reasonable trade-off imo

I cant think of ANY situation where abortion would be either reasonable or justifiable

Unless someone actually forces a mother to do it at gun point

Which was then lost in the tears of joy I cried knowing she had the abortion and that I never have to converse with her again

Sorry but there is no way I am having some wild haired child with the name Kaiden Usher Trey

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I'm going to hell. I'm sorry. How? How can you say this.

:rofl:

@ Supernova ,

How can you do that?

Having an abortion to save yourself some aggro is not a reasonable trade-off imo

I cant think of ANY situation where abortion would be either reasonable or justifiable

Unless someone actually forces a mother to do it at gun point

^)

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I'm going to hell. I'm sorry. How? How can you say this.

:rofl:

Bwoy...

I don't know where I'll be going

http://www.vip2.co.uk/forum/topic/76027-worst-thing-you-have-done-to-the-opposite-sex/page__st__40__p__2591616__hl__goddaz#entry2591616

PMSL!!

One of the most fucked posts I've read Lool.

This happend to em cuple weeks back, think I posted about it.

Told me her pill f*cked up and this will be her 4th abortion (Had I of known she had 3, wouldn't have gone near her)

How does your pill go wrong 3 times, without you thinking something needs to change :/

At first she was set on keeping it, now shes is getting an abortion, it supposed to be today, but she won't tell me the time because she wants to do it on her own

really annoying because I want a f*ck*ng receipt that its been aborted, I don't want to be living life down te line for her to turn round and say oh I didnt have the abortion give me some money

If the car in the distance weren't you today you flopped.

IMGP1769_car_following_full.jpg

lmaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaoo

rah bare guys saying ' you should know the girl before you beat' etc et c

:/

lets not be silly now the majority of us are slags and we unfortunately think most of time with our penises

i see where OP is going as i have said a similar thing to my friend

in an ideal situation it shoudl be a case in which both parties must agree to the birth of a child if this cannot be agreed then the baby should automatically be aborted

sounds fucked i kno but it is unfair that someone should be laden with the prospect of a child with someone they did not want or at a time in thier lives when they didnt want a child