Stoner Chicks

Wavant

Lol at a girl who smokes weed being a "Stoner Chick" swear they're just an idea perpetuated by american media. If a girl smokes within moderation then sweet, if she's got a problem then she's just a girl with a weed problem not a "Stoner Chick" allow romanticising a dependency like that. C/S Thizzle though, those girls usually provide the quintessential beat.

• Upvote 8
  • Downvote 1

Lol at a girl who smokes weed being a "Stoner Chick" swear they're just an idea perpetuated by american media. If a girl smokes within moderation then sweet, if she's got a problem then she's just a girl with a weed problem not a "Stoner Chick" allow romanticising a dependency like that. C/S Thizzle though, those girls usually provide the quintessential beat.

Interesting POV...

I'm romanticising anything though.

• Upvote 1

Well, I blaze myself so i dont really mind. My ex used to smoke with me. Infact blazing before the beat with the wife>>>>>>>

i think that girls who blaze in moderation is sexy still

high sex>>

but them girls that bang it out nothing more then a relationship will defo not materialize

Its's a definite no for me, I don't and have never blazed so thats where my POV is from.

i've had links who blaze in the past and dont mind but anyone serious. NO!

Coke/pills/needles are all on the same road but do you init

Remember when I made that comment about not taking advice off you because you're opinions are to black and white and you lack life experience

that comment is why I said that

I don't even take drugs but anyone who thinks Coke and Needle drugs are the same thing is on some Mr Mackey mindset

• Upvote 9