CHIEF KEEF

Thizz

16 Year Old Chicago Rapper Gets KILLED Over YOUTUBE Beef . . . Then His Enemies Go On TWITTER To LAUGH At His Killing!

Screen-Shot-2012-09-05-at-9.23.51-AM.png

You really have to wonder WHAT IS WRONG WITH THE WORLD we’re in, when a 16 year old young man is MURDERED on the streets of Chicago – over some STUPID RAP BEEF. And then after his body is found – with 16 BULLETS IN IT – people laugh about it on Twitter.

16 year old Chicago rapper Lil Jo was GUNNED DOWN in what police believe was a gang/hip hop related beef.

And the beef was VERY PUBLIC. Peep the below video of Lil Jo and his boys rolling up on a rival rapper. You can CLEARLY hear Lil Jo’s rival say “I’m gonna KILL YOU” after the taunting. We should note that there is NO EVIDENCE to suggest that this rival was in fact involved with the shooting.

Yout dat got chipped driving up on lil reece

[media=]http://youtu.be/m4fHNr9WuvA

Same yout dat got chipped

Well after Lil Jo was GUNNED DOWN, news of his death hit Twitter – where a number of followers began OPENLY GLOATING about the killing.

tumblr_m9vd1sJwam1rbtfplo1_1280.jpg

Shots fired:

http://allhiphop.com/2012/09/05/hip-hop-rumors-chief-keef-threatens-lupe-and-lupe-replies/

Hip-Hop Rumors: Chief Keef Disses Lupe Fiasco! And Lupe Responds!

DAMN THIS!!!!!!

You remember what happened, right? Lupe did the unthinkable and commented on Chief Keef. She said the following in a radio interview:

“Chief Keef scares me. To hear the things he raps about, specifically [ ummm ]…with comparing it to, you open up the newspaper and there’s 22 shootings this weekend… It scares me”

Here is what Keef said.

chiefkeef-disses-lupe.jpg

And here is how Lupe responded.

lupe-replies.jpg

And wow.

I just read that Chief Keef laughed off the death of a 16-year-old kid that was murdered recently and right after Lupe’s prediction.

“Its Sad Cuz Dat Nigga Jojo Wanted To Be Jus Like Us #LMAO”

Hmmmmmm…Keef is on Interscope Records now.

THIS THAT SH*T I DON’T LIKE!!!!!!!

Email me your rumors at [email protected]

:confused:

Lupe Fiasco@LupeFiasco

i have spoken peace only 2 receive vitriol and malice in return. My brother seeks destruction my sister seeks attention paths to nothingness

Lupe Fiasco@LupeFiasco

my father i have spoken the truth to them yet it has only made my life in this world more troubled. i can bear this no longer...

this nigga bout to jump off a bridge