CHIEF KEEF

Thizz

lol @ people being surprised

its hood sh*t for you, happens all over the world, even down the road from you here in LDN

acting like these are some kind of super gangsters lol faak

Chicago are defo top 3 from Gangbanging right now though, shits crazy over there

anyway O BLOCK/GBE/300 >>>> they running sh*t, going against them now with most of em getting legitimate money now is suicide imo

its hood sh*t for you, happens all over the world, even down the road from you here in LDN

Chicago are defo top 3 from Gangbanging right now though, shits crazy over there

anyway O BLOCK/GBE/300 >>>> they running sh*t, going against them now with most of em getting legitimate money now is suicide imo

Been that way for decades bruh

i went back a page and not one post implied suprise or acted like 'these are some kind of super gangsters'

You think Lupe was only speaking on this because it was Keef?

There was a video of him shedding tears just a few weeks ago after being shown footage of him in his old hood, half the man that were in it are now dead.

The issue of Keef's mentality being commonplace is what upsets him.

• Upvote 3

Lupe is real. I don't know what some of you man are on.

Lupe came up in an era where Bump J and the Goon Squad was running around the city f*ck*ng sh*t up, his manager Charles Patton aka Chilly Chill is an OG from the Southside who is currently locked on drug/kingpin charges. Keef is letting the Interscope co-sign go to his head, if Chill was out there is no way young'n would have gone at Lupe. Chill wouldn't have had that.

He is SHOWING these kids what happens. This nigga Keef is mentally wired not to give a sh*t, anyone who is backing him in this situation is as retarded as him.

/

http://www.pardonmeduke.com/2008/08/07/did-you-know-who-yummy-was-pac-did/

Good article on Yummy Sandifer, an 11 year old from the Chi who got bodied in 1993. He was a gangster by that age, and caught the attention of Tupac and couple civil rights dons. Chief Keef probably never heard of the dude.

• Upvote 2

You're moving like a jealous cokehead.

You're mad at me because I read an article on Allhiphop years ago and paid attention to when Lupe mentioned Chill. This sh*t is public knowledge, if you LISTEN to rap, or if you can READ you will find out about this sh*t.

Bro how old are you? I've been checking for hip-hop and the culture for 20 years now, where were you in the 90s? Are you seriously calling me out on what I know??

• Upvote 1
  • Like 1

WHAT IN THE HELL ARE YOU EVEN GOING ON ABOUT?

IF YOU CAN SHOW ME

1. WHERE I'M MAD
  2. WHERE I'M CALLING YOU OUT.
  3. WHERE I'VE BEEN SALTY (JUST LIKE TO ADD YOU'VE NEGGED MY LAST 5 POSTS WHICH IS 100% SEA SALT MATE.)

I WILL TAKE THE L GRACIOUSLY AND ADMIT I'M A f*ck*ng WASTEMAN.

IF NOT YOU HAVE TO DO THE SAME B?

• Downvote 3