Black Footballers have just been taking Obama's Advice all along then?

MARVELL

Some people argue it doesn't matter but I am very happy Obama went to the white house with a black woman, he set the bar high.

In this world of PR he would get my vote just for that.

Footballers are coons, majority of them anyway.

lol @ this coming from you

if i had a penny every time i plainfaced at one of your self-hating comments relating to dark skinned or african people

• Upvote 3

But they are brainwashed into that kind of thinking if you are seeing blonde women being told they are beautiful from early though the media can't really cuss them for it hate d game not di players

swear i've entered some sort of parallel universe

is this the same dude who over the years has posted images and bragged about the hideous, white, overweight, middle-aged slappers he's f*cked, or at the time, was f*ck*ng?

But they are brainwashed into that kind of thinking if you are seeing blonde women being told they are beautiful from early though the media can't really cuss them for it hate d game not di players

is this the same dude who over the years has posted images and bragged about the hideous, white, overweight, middle-aged slappers he's f*cked, or at the time, was f*ck*ng?

I have no idea what you are on about lay of the drugs bro. I have never gone out with a white women over the age of 22 in my life. Been happily married for the past six years

I have no idea what you are on about lay of the drugs bro. I have never gone out with a white women over the age of 22 in my life. Been happily married for the past six years

Are you not 'Mad Vybez/Doctor'?