Arsene Wenger - "I'm nearly 70, loaded, fed up of being smart, f*ck it, yolo, going out with a bang"

Its the sort of quotes that make you say fuck Arsenal.

Without a doubt our board of bankers, are still fuming at the fact Almunia has been paid a hefty wage since January knowing he didnt actually have to work for it.

The smart thing to do which I'm sure Wenger has told them is to sign the players we want asap and then flog the dead horses and take the L financially on wages in the meantime for a couple months for the sporting benefits.

However after last summer we already know that won't happen.

lol sick quote.

If I read that I'd be on his door within the next few hours saying how badly I want to stay at fight for my place at Arsenal.

Chamakh, Frimpong, Lansbury, Park etc will probably be out in a resturaunt somewhere in London with nice latino music in the background with a table full of women laughing tucking into a nice onion barji with Champagne being poured as a mouthwash.

'You look at the number of players - we have 34 players when they all come back. That means you have to pay nine not to play.'

He only has himself to f**king blame.

Bare shit man that need to be TOLD "Your agent is always on some hype about all these clubs who want you, go find one", and dash them OUT. Loan out the ones who have a future.