If you had 1 Million..

Young £

to spend on a UK Rap/Grime artist, who would it be? if you had a million to sign him or her to your label, and fund the advertising, promotion, videos etc etc

they cant be someone well known or obviously a signed act eg Chipmunk, Benny Banks, Joe Black, J Spades, Young Spray, MashTown etc etc

and they have to have a song or video out already that you would push as their warm up single or even single if they're good enough?

random i know

but who would you pick?

Jheeze thats the thing he's got tunes on youtube but I don't actually rate them that much cos its any gassed tunes with other niggas

he showed me some shit he done recently tho which was fire he was even auto tuning the hook

starting a label is interesting still we have talked about it

from 4:51

I full rate sav as well but its a mad situation with him rite now

my other brudda is from bricky he aint on youtube tho

/

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QpXTBtGPS6Y

my boys wifey

talented

• Upvote 1

Joe Black, J Spades, Young Spray, MashTown

lolwut? these guys got deals?

Fekky straight up and down. would be a good ambassador for the yanks as well i reckon

I said deals, or well known as in been doing this when i was in school which is the category they fall into

Fekky is a fair shout, hes not as established as your Joe Black, Mash Towns if you get my drift

Bigz is too known, he's on tour with Pro Green right now whipping out his tits for white school girls to rub. Lol.

Dunno who I can think of that aint known tbh, especially when your saying J Spades/Joe Black is known.

lol yeah i knew bigz was too known, looool @ him backing his top at shows, joker

J Spades, Joe Black, Blade, Mash Town, basically someone who isnt as polished or in the 'lime light' as these man are or even been doing it as long as, but still is really talented

Jheeze thats the thing he's got tunes on youtube but I don't actually rate them that much cos its any gassed tunes with other niggas

he showed me some shit he done recently tho which was fire he was even auto tuning the hook

starting a label is interesting still we have talked about it

from 4:51

exactly as you said thats the thing, i know 2 people from my ends who i reckon are some of the best rappers ive heard, what do they have out though? or available to listen too?

and about the vid, hes average tbh, punchlines were basic and the lyrical content didnt really stand out in my opinion

that girl was sick though, was just tryna think of a rapper but couldnt really

Wait how on earth is Bigz too known for a million pound deal, swear sometimes I'm actually amazed at the opinions on here. Number 1, I wouldn't sign ANY of the artists mentioned in the post "Chipmunk, Benny Banks, Joe Black, J Spades, Young Spray, MashTown etc etc." Although I suppose you're all basically just saying the artists you'd sign that you listen to. But if you're realistically looking to help the artist and line your own pockets, none of the above really have a market. Can you see J Spades making a record he could get daytime playlist for? :/.

I'd sign someone logical, who has the ability to make radio ready records and still maintain their respect through their lyrical ability, Pepstar comes to mind. You lot are forgetting that half the artists in the UK today don't get signed for a MILL, and they still do well, so imagine the possibilites with an artist who actually has commercial appeal.

Can't believe man actually said Joe Black was too big to consider for a record deal, if anything you wanna sign the person with the biggest buzz so far!

i reckon Fekkys a good shout cos he carries that self made money is the motivation type thing quite well. you sprinkle a milli on a few well orchestrated promos and people might catch on.

i also reckon he'd work well as a feature type rapper in the same way 2 Chainz has infiltrated the mainstream in the last 6months.

Wait how on earth is Bigz too known for a million pound deal, swear sometimes I'm actually amazed at the opinions on here. Number 1, I wouldn't sign ANY of the artists mentioned in the post "Chipmunk, Benny Banks, Joe Black, J Spades, Young Spray, MashTown etc etc." Although I suppose you're all basically just saying the artists you'd sign that you listen to. But if you're realistically looking to help the artist and line your own pockets, none of the above really have a market. Can you see J Spades making a record he could get daytime playlist for? :/.

I'd sign someone logical, who has the ability to make radio ready records and still maintain their respect through their lyrical ability, Pepstar comes to mind. You lot are forgetting that half the artists in the UK today don't get signed for a MILL, and they still do well, so imagine the possibilites with an artist who actually has commercial appeal.

Can't believe man actually said Joe Black was too big to consider for a record deal, if anything you wanna sign the person with the biggest buzz so far!

In comparsion to the artists in the first post, Bigz is as equally known, if not more known. So if we sticking to that he couldn't be considered.

Obviously man just wanted to here some new talent and not have a thread full of the usual names & suspects.

Guest chap44uns

definatley pepstar

/

would love to sign fekky but i dunno if the americans to take too much liking to him

his charisma is toooooooooo much though

I'VE BEEN THINKING ABOUT THIS FOR TIME.

CAN'T CHOOSE.

IF IT CAME DOWN TO A PERSONALLY LEVEL OF ME PUMPING A MILL INTO SOMEONE SO I CAN HEAR SOME BANGERS THEN DUBZ IS A GOOD CHOICE BUT IF YOUR TALKING BREAK INTO THE CHARTS I HAVE NO CLUE AND DON'T THINK THERE IS ACTUALLY ANYONE (UNLESS THEY COMPLETLEY SHY AWAY FROM WHAT THEY'VE BEEN MAKING AND START GOING COMMERCIAL)

Guest PROFIT MARGINS

not even the mil back, just a profit

:/ this makes no sense u idiot

the idea is your caked, you dont give a shit

relax big man

:/ well that makes even less sense

How u making a profit without making back the mill?

Pmsl clown

• Downvote 2