If you had 1 Million..

Young £

not even the mil back, just a profit

:/ this makes no sense u idiot

the idea is your caked, you dont give a shit

relax big man

:/ well that makes even less sense

How u making a profit without making back the mill?

Pmsl clown

pmsl forget the figure you arsewipe

the question wasnt about money

but who has the talent to deserve such

Guest PROFIT MARGINS

not even the mil back, just a profit

:/ this makes no sense u idiot

the idea is your caked, you dont give a shit

relax big man

:/ well that makes even less sense

How u making a profit without making back the mill?

Pmsl clown

pmsl forget the figure you arsewipe

the question wasnt about money

but who has the talent to deserve such

Ur a fuckin moron but carry on...

Money gonna stay young

Good topic

R.A. - Hardest out, the whole bad boy turned good thing and gangster / hustle narrative would work..i'd use the mill to polish the image and get some big productions and indie singers.

Shak Corleone - Same as R.A but he has more of a message, I think Rdot is a better mic man but Shak potentially is the better artist

Not looking at a massive return for those two in 2012, but i would make the mill last and go into europe..all the bad publicity would help sell records thoe..i think they could do 10-15k each in album sales

I'd put my house on Yungen and put everything on Ice Kid

Unknowns hmm, maybe this lad Diamond, he's a friend of a friend, can produce, rap, play piano, sing etc duno about a mill

• 3 weeks later...

Big H.

The bloodline fan base is like a cult and stronger than most fan bases for the artists mentioned here as in grimeforum/the new age grime fans the white boys love him and would buy his sh*t. People have been waiting mad years for fire and smoke if you gave Big H p's so he didn't need to do the road ting plus a studio and good producers you could make some nice change.

But he has no main stream potential so you still probably wouldn't see your P's back

• Upvote 1

I find it slightly odd that everyone thinks you have to go through mainstream channels to have a successful music career.

There are independent artists worldwide who have amazing success that I can guarantee most people have never heard of, they don't get no mtv play and they don't get radio spins.

I'm talking artists who have had no.4 and no.9 albums on the Billboard top 10.

The key is fanbase.

People need to start treating their music like a business and stop looking to get signed.

• Upvote 1

I find it slightly odd that everyone thinks you have to go through mainstream channels to have a successful music career.

There are independent artists worldwide who have amazing success that I can guarantee most people have never heard of, they don't get no mtv play and they don't get radio spins.

I'm talking artists who have had no.4 and no.9 albums on the Billboard top 10.

The key is fanbase.

People need to start treating their music like a business and stop looking to get signed.

all of that applies to the US cos its a continent...through in Canada, and from carving out a lil niche in the US you can live off it nicely and even get to tour round the world since the US is the world's Music Hub. but ur right to an extent UK wise, just not comparable to the US.......a million to spend on a british artist? since he said HH/Grime that wouldnt happen.. when theres plenty better talented artists in other Genre's that really need supporting, not an over saturated with sh*t and lack of talent grime/hiphop scene