Sign in to follow this  
Supreme

Wiley And Ny ? ? ?

they were duno bout nowwot myspace pics?hes on the young girls again is it?

oh sh*t...shame bahahaha dat must merk his publicityhes nearly 30 n hes wiv a lil 18 yr old skAYN biggrin.gif

BRRAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPP!Wiley's a badman, goodluck to them for real!Dnt hate on the man, you know you'd touch that! :wink:

not really...from time she got mashed by him at a young age id pass :?

the 2nd pics nothin . . .but the 1st is like there in a bedroom and on a pc and thinkin lets take a pic . . .and look how close he is 2 her on there . . .oh well who wouldnt wanna f*ck her anyways . . .

goodluck for them initshe nice ting still
Real Talk, y people so interested in their buisness anyway.If you know them, cool, if you dnt, shut up and concentrate on ur own love life!

Real Talk, y people so interested in their buisness anyway.If you know them, cool, if you dnt, shut up and concentrate on ur own love life!
whilei have amoment to post my opinion on a fourm i will do sospecificaly when there is like a 10 year (almost) age gap between to people in the scene after which this room on this forum is named afterthere is nothing off topic in this post...

whilei have amoment to post my opinion on a fourm i will do sospecificaly when there is like a 10 year (almost) age gap between to people in the scene after which this room on this forum is named afterthere is nothing off topic in this post...
Contact the authorities then if it bothers you so much.Ny is mature and on a level, i doubt she is on some dumb thing.Wiley is also a cool, on a level guy - Stop Bitching man!

just out of intrest, has there been anything between ghetto & katie pearl
Soap opera buisness - Grime should have its own 'gossip' mag - Bitches!

just out of intrest, has there been anything between ghetto & katie pearl
Soap opera buisness - Grime should have its own 'gossip' mag - Bitches!
i was listening to Ghetto Ft. Katie Pearl - Run The Road and theyre like "...the perfect couple, each with the perfect hustle..."

Contact the authorities then if it bothers you so much.Ny is mature and on a level, i doubt she is on some dumb thing.Wiley is also a cool, on a level guy - Stop Bitching man!
seen matedo u jam wiv wiley to know that?same with ny?if your cool wiv mashin youngsters i guess its ok to have an opinion biggrin.gif

Real Talk' date=' y people so interested in their buisness anyway.If you know them' date=' cool' date=' if you dnt, shut up and concentrate on ur own love life![/quote''']whilei have amoment to post my opinion on a fourm i will do sospecificaly when there is like a 10 year (almost) age gap between to people in the scene after which this room on this forum is named afterthere is nothing off topic in this post...
Contact the authorities then if it bothers you so much.Ny is mature and on a level, i doubt she is on some dumb thing.Wiley is also a cool, on a level guy seen matedo u jam wiv wiley to know that?same with ny?if your cool wiv mashin youngsters i guess its ok to have an opinion biggrin.gif
lol @wiley being cool