Wiley And Ny ? ? ?

Supreme

goodluck for them initshe nice ting still
Real Talk, y people so interested in their buisness anyway.If you know them, cool, if you dnt, shut up and concentrate on ur own love life!

Real Talk, y people so interested in their buisness anyway.If you know them, cool, if you dnt, shut up and concentrate on ur own love life!
whilei have amoment to post my opinion on a fourm i will do sospecificaly when there is like a 10 year (almost) age gap between to people in the scene after which this room on this forum is named afterthere is nothing off topic in this post...

whilei have amoment to post my opinion on a fourm i will do sospecificaly when there is like a 10 year (almost) age gap between to people in the scene after which this room on this forum is named afterthere is nothing off topic in this post...
Contact the authorities then if it bothers you so much.Ny is mature and on a level, i doubt she is on some dumb thing.Wiley is also a cool, on a level guy - Stop Bitching man!

just out of intrest, has there been anything between ghetto & katie pearl
Soap opera buisness - Grime should have its own 'gossip' mag - Bitches!
i was listening to Ghetto Ft. Katie Pearl - Run The Road and theyre like "...the perfect couple, each with the perfect hustle..."

Contact the authorities then if it bothers you so much.Ny is mature and on a level, i doubt she is on some dumb thing.Wiley is also a cool, on a level guy - Stop Bitching man!
seen matedo u jam wiv wiley to know that?same with ny?if your cool wiv mashin youngsters i guess its ok to have an opinion biggrin.gif

Real Talk' date=' y people so interested in their buisness anyway.If you know them' date=' cool' date=' if you dnt, shut up and concentrate on ur own love life![/quote''']whilei have amoment to post my opinion on a fourm i will do sospecificaly when there is like a 10 year (almost) age gap between to people in the scene after which this room on this forum is named afterthere is nothing off topic in this post...
Contact the authorities then if it bothers you so much.Ny is mature and on a level, i doubt she is on some dumb thing.Wiley is also a cool, on a level guy seen matedo u jam wiv wiley to know that?same with ny?if your cool wiv mashin youngsters i guess its ok to have an opinion biggrin.gif
lol @wiley being cool