Sign in to follow this  
Gundam

New Heroes.. (Spoilers, NOW)

Wheres all the hype gone??Usually when i wake up on a Tuesday morning i always see a thread withHeroes>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> etcI didn't want to post in the other topic 'cause it was not relevant.If there's a topic already, lock this.*Opens up and watches Heroes*

safe 4 the reminder44 mins left on dload.....anyone kno a site with streaming?? im inpatienti had a site but database error keeps comin uptru tho....heroes>>>>>ur face

ep 23 gona be the last 1??i skipped out the first 6 episodes i mite watch them
hahaha are u 4 real?i think u need to go back and watch them

not funny^oliv3r.net is youi normally watch em streamed but the sites f*cked
safe. watch dis when i finish work

**Spoilers**Some Big guys got taken out.Slyer turnt into a snitch but still went back on form the way that he killed TedMolly feels pissedThe Black guy was sick, Nikki should of took that cash still.

swear linderman can heali wonder what hiros dad power is and nathans mum*watches the trailer*its a lot its a lot

yeah i want to kno what nathans mum can do and hiros dad.........linderman can heal so i kno he will be back.he will come back in season 2 and be even worse and try to crush nathan, after he helped him get that landslide win. or some sh*t..THIS IS WHAT IS SAID ABOUT EP 23'With Isaac's horrible predictions all unfolding before them, the everyday people with extraordinary abilities face moments of pain and peril in Kirby Plaza with unflinching heroism, as Heroes first volume comes to a close -- and the next surprisingly begins.'

sick....hey i think that black chick who died had some power. cos that building was her dads building, and that place is ALWAYS in it. so i think he had power which means she did too. i dunno tho

yh but he atleast let man go out with a bang. try fight him or suttinn the holes i mean bare implausible stuff happens. characters turn so quick, ppl get found n i dont know how