Martinez!

Woodpecker

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Was just about to post a request for the sexy thick back offs. I know they're there in abundance man. It's f*ck*ng crazy. On top of that the majority of PIFF chicks you see out there are single. it's nuts.

There's literally not enough men to go round!!

Aguardiente I can't drink. One bad experience in NYC and ever since the smell makes me gag. But yea that's what the OG's out there drink. I wouldn't recommend travelling alone tbh, don't do it.

You had mazamorra? Arroz con leche?

When you get the bandeja paisa, make sure you ask for everything. Fried egg, avacado, chicharron, the whole shebang. Toooo nice.

All the best mayne. Keep posting pics. I love every single one.

lol might aswell make this the colombia thread, bruv the girls are so fire, i swear western women apart from my mum sister and family are pathetic whimpering creatures i f*ck*ng swear, not even just in terms of mentality like my girl is my secretary that does everything for me, business plans and sh*t, fully translating without getting annoyed every single word during like 6 hour meals, sh*t you would pay good money for

but in terms of, i have maybe seen 5 chicks that havent been dressed CORRECTLY since i have been here, there is no such thing as dressing UP ca all the chicks dress properly every day, thinking of the sights i used to see in england making me heave lol

my girls got an interview today (fingers crossed) so I am actually on my own, gonna go to a few places i know in the north (safe shopping centers lol) to see if I can get any bum pictures LOL

also i read bare forums before coming here, everything they tell you about colombian women like never paying for sh*t is fully gassed, i shudda known the forums and blogs must have been written by 40 year old americans, every chick i met out here has been sweet as f*ck, my girl often tries to take me out wont let me pay etc, has bought me white gold and silver rosary, obviously the mentality is pretty much the way i think, dating man should pay, relationship is equal

swear i have never been this happy in my life, only sh*t thing is i aint got no mandem here yet apart from her fam.....who i cant really skoop with although her cuzin bare feels up my leg and always sits next to me (piff ting aswell) :o and her brother was bare telling me shes hot innit.....i was like yeah shes loca....tryna change subject looool

europe - 0

colombia - sideways 8 ttkk

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

lol don't get involved with the cousin. Know too many colombian woman that have dragged guys through serious dramas. DON'T do it. I reckon men seeking revenge for a next guy f*ck*ng his wife is a top reason for murder in colombia.

Also yea it can be quite a shocking experience especially coming from England where people are a kinda prudish, when people are quite open about sexuality. It's kinda nuts lol. Too many of my cousins are like this. I just walk it out tbh. Not involved.

lads be patient

summer is on its way

• Upvote 1

Reading this in ponders end and seeing ordinary dusty tings and whales is making my angry. I'm too handsome for this land.

Soon.

Lol I don't think people understand how depressing it was to grow up here

Was planning a SA tour with a couple of the lads for the world cup in Brazil but I doubt it will happen :(

Reading this in ponders end and seeing ordinary dusty tings and whales is making my angry. I'm too handsome for this land.

Soon.

Lol I don't think people understand how depressing it was to grow up here

Was planning a SA tour with a couple of the lads for the world cup in Brazil but I doubt it will happen :(

Hitting carnival in Bahia in 2014 and if the money is right, I'm hitting world cup as well.

Need to make moves because in my mind, both have to happen.

Guest PROFIT MARGINS

was chilling with this colombian females house on the weekend ...her mums voice got me a bit excited im not gonna lie LMAO

:lol: