Martinez!

Woodpecker

lol don't get involved with the cousin. Know too many colombian woman that have dragged guys through serious dramas. DON'T do it. I reckon men seeking revenge for a next guy f*ck*ng his wife is a top reason for murder in colombia.

Also yea it can be quite a shocking experience especially coming from England where people are a kinda prudish, when people are quite open about sexuality. It's kinda nuts lol. Too many of my cousins are like this. I just walk it out tbh. Not involved.

Trust its a bit mad, i am not looking to get involved with the cousin lool had that job interview yesterday for a head of marketing for that decent company fingers crossed, i bare lined it up!

glad its going well brah

is di bb offline now

yer man for a few days till i unlock it, forgot to unlock before I cam here so the bloody sim dont work lol

Woodpecker you lot hit the club yet?

How's the salsa lessons going?

some inspiration for you..

yer man hit an authentic place the other day, bare playing salsa merengue (sp?) live band and that was quite banging, although I cant salsa that well had f*ck*ng loads of fun my g

going to see avengers tonight........in english with spanish subs.....fuack yehhh not really missing anything at arlll lads

one thing I will have to point out, lads holiday for bare banging is gonna leave you upset unless your DTF wi prostitutes

plus ones thing I will mention, my girl is 23 I took her v's, she cant f*ck for sh*t I have to teach her everything, never given brain before was trying to teach her

not saying all girls are like that, but I can imagine that most of them aint on doing that wild freaky sh*t I used to do in europe on wild 1 night stands

but I only have experience of a cupple chicks, if any1 actually is coming out here, shout me

Woodpecker how did you end up out there? For a job or your girl got a good opportunity and you wanted to go along with her as well? How you finding picking up the language?

I really want to find a job that will re locate me abroad for a while so I can get that experience of living abroad.

basically I met my girl when she was studying in the UK she moved back to colombia in january (shes colombian) so I decided I was gonna move there, f*cked off all my responsibilities and put in a small amount of effort to find a job here etc, theres loads of oppertunities in terms of importing electricals if you can avoid paying the tax

best decision I have ever made, but to be fair I have lived alone in quite a few places in europe so its not such a huge shock to be far away from friends

Lol say nay, that stuff had me singing

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2i6RNZKm7zM

in what I reckon was a dangerous place to be lol, my guy kept warning me about keeping my bankroll and galaxy on the table, kept commenting on the jordans and moncler

fully got more than half left, watched american pie in the cinema yesterday while on it trying to hide the effects from my girl, took her home for an epic beat, shes actually sick on top, them latina hip movements, aint no up and down white girl ting some emotional sliding technique, then i bus on her and shes fully writhing around the bed like shes on ecstacy rubbing my semen over her entire body

:wub:

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

di sending of di drags is illegal in bait threads :keeporder:

off to eat my first bandeja paisa will picture this, its supposed to be epic

afterwards flying to chapinhero with my girl this time, hope i dont bump into the lowlifes and hookers i was chilling with yesterday :ghost:

sorry no pictures of girls battys yet, i think i need a wingman or be sufficiently drunk and comfortable to approach a group of chicks and lay it down straight

im a foreigner let me take a photo of you girls in a naughty pose so i can see your huge back offs...pleez?

any1 actually hitting colombia shout me i got a spare bed also for any backpackers out there

o yeah also asked my man in the photo how much he can get me a leng for, he said a old dirty retta for 3000 pesos with 5 shells

thats a pound fam

made me relate to the fact i bought 3 quarter pounders with cheese cos they are like 3700 pesos each from macdonalds, it comes cheaper than a quarter pounder with cheese on offer LOL

also cigarettes are like 3000 so like a pound for 20 marlboro, thats the dearest brand out there, the most i paid for 20 in the richest area 'la zona rosa' was 5000 which is still a damn sight less than 10 in the UK

WoW.

That's some seriously f*cked up sh*t.

Didn't really want to see men f*ck*ng donkeys so I couldn't finish that video, at the same time I was dumfounded by their claims.

Just googled it

first thing that comes up

"Colombian donkey to be offered as gift to Barack Obama"

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-latin-america-17688069

The donkey's from that same village

BUT yea apparently men in some f*cked up village in the northern Colombian coast do this.

Next thing.

Can safely say - Paisa's don't encourage this behaviour.

WoW.

That's some seriously f*cked up sh*t.

Didn't really want to see men f*ck*ng donkeys so I couldn't finish that video, at the same time I was dumfounded by their claims.

Just googled it

first thing that comes up

"Colombian donkey to be offered as gift to Barack Obama"

http://www.bbc.co.uk...merica-17688069

The donkey's from that same village

BUT yea apparently men in some f*cked up village in the northern Colombian coast do this.

Next thing.

Can safely say - Paisa's don't encourage this behaviour.

dere was a vid on WSHH da other day with some Dominican brudda talking about fucking a chicken.