Would you?

buy 1 for your girl that is.

I ain't thinking about it, just came across an ad lol

Some of the quotes

This toy has given me some of the biggest orgasms of my sexual life
after 3 orgasms within a minute, i was indeed a happy bunny!!!
This isn't really one for beginners, since it was a lot larger than I orginally thought,
It brings on the most mind blowing O's
I love the remote control as I'm disabled and find it difficult to hold the rabbit and change the functions but with the remote I can do this easily

:|

• Downvote 3

i once linked a girl that workd for ann summers she had an arsenal of toys and other kinky stuff

real talk there were times in which fucked her like an olympian and after ive bassed she'll be like 'can i use one of my toys as i didnt cum' BAREFACE

made man feel inadequate

:(

i once linked a girl that workd for ann summers she had an arsenal of toys and other kinky stuff

real talk there were times in which fucked her like an olympian and after ive bassed she'll be like 'can i use one of my toys as i didnt cum' BAREFACE

made man feel inadequate

nahhhh LMAO dat is violation.

Her car broke down and u did da man thing and tried to help on her way...she let u do it and still called AA afterwards.

• Upvote 8

real talk there were times in which f*cked her like an olympian and after ive bassed she'll be like 'can i use one of my toys as i didnt cum' BAREFACE

made man feel inadequate

nahhhh LMAO dat is violation.

Her car broke down and u did da man thing and tried to help on her way...she let u do it and still called AA afterwards.

:lol:

made man feel inadequate

LMAO OLYMPIAN

real talk there were times in which f*cked her like an olympian and after ive bassed she'll be like 'can i use one of my toys as i didnt cum' BAREFACE

made man feel inadequate

this the reason

was foolin around with some bitch and she lemme see something that had to be a foot at least :|

what im i doing here then?

made man feel inadequate

Unluck

Should have been more Haile Gabriel Selassie than Usain Bolt brah

• Upvote 4