Sign in to follow this  
CaoS

Eatin A...

Microwave meal for lunch >>> _______________________________________Hogan Knows Best on tv whilst eatin microwave meal for lunch >>> ________seriouss suckin whilst am makin beats >>> ____________________________gogogowot microwave meals do YOU *points at you* like...[/u]

Hot dogs, with cheese and nando's peri peri ketchup, with a side helping of heinz beans with added Hot pepper sauce and BBQ seasoning

Guest Seriouss

Quorn spicy sausage, mash potato & reggae reggae sauce. Yummy, yum, yum!

Quorn spicy sausage, mash potato & reggae reggae sauce.  Yummy, yum, yum!
Big up the quorn eaters, although the crap Tesco near my work only do the 'hearty bangers' so that is wot i've got

i will do, i'm a bit dissapointed that they don't do the spicy mexican quarter pounders any more, but hey life goes on

One microwave meal will not do me.Atleast 2 are needed, in that case..... Sausage and Mash with onion gravy and Aunt Bessies Chicken Dinner.

Caos, what name did you use on rwd
f*ckiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiincaos-troopsdoodlecaosdoodoodlecaosdoo2beans on toastfagin the pick pocketfat tonysam i amsalad fingerstheres more but i cnt remember

Guest Seriouss
i will do, i'm a bit dissapointed that they don't do the spicy mexican quarter pounders any more, but hey life goes on
Spag Bol made with quorn mince is yummy too. Grated cheese on top and garlic bread on the side!

I can see why this guy kept getting banned.He's alright in doses as a little relief and someone to spice things up when RWD got abit samey, but jeez, he's too much

couldnt give a toss maten e whodelux with bacon at mcd's is bangin gogogo

I only eat Marks And Spencer microwavables. Everywhere else sell brazen microwave dishes.The roast chicken with vegetables and new potatoes.Smoked Salmon in sauce with vegetables and new potatoes.Sausage casserole.