Seeing next man try chat to your girl

Seen it happen couple times when I've been waiting in the car and she goes in a shop or something.

1st emotion is to fuck up a man then you wake up and realise that ain't sufficient reason to be throwing your life away.

Thank god nobody has grabbed or anything cos it would be a next issue.

Happened to you?

Altercation ever occur?

How does it make you feel?

Certain niggaz are VERY persistent, some girls know how to handle it well though.

Had to bottle someone for slapping my ex-girls bum once (Im sure i told the story on here the day after) but other than that I dont really do anything. I see it as her responsibilty to say something and if she is reciprocating to a mans advances then me and her need to have words not me and him.

• Upvote 4

More time as long as there is no physical contact from him I will sit back observe and let her handle it.

This, I often find it funny the way guys get rejected. Although she knows not to act the fool, she is aware that she is a woman and a guy with a hurt ego could potentially kill her, straight forward "I have a bf" no attitude.

If I'm not about and she's on the train or something she often texts me to call her or something.

There was one time that some roadguy tried to talk to her when we got sepertaed at a crossing in west and it nearly came to blows but I thought better because he didn't know I was with her until I told him to leave it. he tried to give it some cheek "ah man you should be holding your girl tight" but all in all it's not worth ruining your day out by getting battered in front of your chick by some 6ft Tyrone with a tat on his neck for pride.

• Upvote 1

Remember one time I was at Inc in O2 for someone's bday and she was at the bar getting drinks and this nigga was swaying about drunk bumping into her. After the 3rd time she put her arm out and kinda pushed him away, he started switching and his boys had to hold him back. This was the point I clocked, grabbed my boys and went over there and it all got squashed.

Had to have words with her the following day, that could of ended very differently.

yea happened a few times with the baby moms, she always dealt with it before it needed to escalate, other times ive caught up with her and theyve clocked on and walked away, which is fair enough really we all try our luck not knowing if she got a man.

• Upvote 1

Guest chap44uns

Remember one time I was at Inc in O2 for someone's bday and she was at the bar getting drinks and this nigga was swaying about drunk bumping into her. After the 3rd time she put her arm out and kinda pushed him away, he started switching and his boys had to hold him back. This was the point I clocked, grabbed my boys and went over there and it all got squashed.

Had to have words with her the following day, that could of ended very differently.

yh you woulda got smoked

• Upvote 9

remember once in my freshers @ uni, went to get drinks, this guy kept gripsing my girls hand and wouldnt let go, it was making her uncomfortable, i made eye contact with her and she was about to start crying, i run over, punch the guy, he f*cks off, ask my girl if shes cool, then get bottled by his boy.

aint been clubbing with a girl since.

• Upvote 1

remember once in my freshers @ uni, went to get drinks, this guy kept gripsing my girls hand and wouldnt let go, it was making her uncomfortable, i made eye contact with her and she was about to start crying, i run over, punch the guy, he f*cks off, ask my girl if shes cool, then get bottled by his boy.

:lmao:

We was talking about it in our SIA ting today. Mad coincidence

Yeah its when your at your most irrational or scattyest was walking mad fast towards one brudda on kilburn high road after I come out the cornershop and I see him tryna pester my girl ,took my belt off for the bukkle and he flight and ran away

Was secretly hoping he weren't a shank expert cos I would leave that bitch and cease what we had LOOOOOL

It could work in your favour

Chicks in raves seem to be much more attracted to you when they see you with your girl

Your point being? Not exactly in the best position to act upon such interests really, only benefit is your bird definitely knowing that if she pisses about it 'on to the next'.

• Upvote 3

Once it came to blows, i was at someone's party and their extended family were there, long story short this guy got turned down by my missus early in the night and then decided to grab her arse as we were leaving, so i flared up, "RARGH THE f*ck R U DOING U c*nt!!" then got left in the middle of his extended family who only saw me get aggressive, i hit him coz everyone jumped in the way but his cousin was blatantly looking to throw a quick punch at me through the crowd so i spotted an opportunity and got him first, by this point the entire pub had descended on us, luckily his fam were pretty understanding, told me he was an arsehole, kicked him out and bought me a drink!

• Downvote 1

Yeah I think this is the only kind of situation i'd react to with swingers

my chick is one of them well spoken chicks so sometimes she has the no fear/ignorance ting.... luckily she dont go to niggaish soirées, lucky she dont entertain it.

Only one time ive switched lmao...i was walking with my girl past some shop and dere was these man outside proper staring when i was walkin with her and i see one nudge his friend and blatantly passed comment so i could hear.

I turned around and walked over and was like "yeh what u man saying? u kl yh?" but the anger in my eyes was clear to see.... man piped down quick lmao. I have an aggression problem though my girl always has to tell me allow it and its not even good dat i show dat side infront of her.

my girl was going out and her friend was tryna bring a next guy who liked her .. i was like...why is ur friend doing that when she knows u got a man....i switched, invited myself and da guy didnt turn up. street fighter ALPHA'd

• Upvote 7