Seeing next man try chat to your girl

Guest chap44uns

when im with her guys always try sly look dosent help as she was blessed with the ghanaian hips n' bom

Literally In my head I once had to tell a guy "put your tongue back in your mouth bro" coming down the stairs of my train station

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Guest chap44uns

Question:

You're off ends with your mrs, a next city. You decide to visit a bar in the evening for drinks and some goon faced ruffian bareface slaps your mrs' bom. The bar is quite populated and you can tell the guy is friendly with most people in the bar. The hotel you're staying at is a 5 minute walk, 1 minute drive away but you aint pushing. Your mrs is also wearing heels.

What do you do?

(I asked my peoples this and they gave me some wild answers)

Give her my wallet, keys and phone walk her to the front and say if I'm not back in 5 mins call a taxi and go back to the hotel.

Go speak to the your who violated. If there's not a full backtrack and apology we will have to swing. Safe in knowledge I ain't gonna get robbed if it goes pear and my

Mrs will be back at the hotel. If he hasn't got heart to back his actions and apologizes. I can leave with the mrs and go to a different bar or just go back to hotel anyway.

ur off ends and you wanna act like superman

jus shaatup you aint swinging no one

Question:

You're off ends with your mrs, a next city. You decide to visit a bar in the evening for drinks and some goon faced ruffian bareface slaps your mrs' bom. The bar is quite populated and you can tell the guy is friendly with most people in the bar. The hotel you're staying at is a 5 minute walk, 1 minute drive away but you aint pushing. Your mrs is also wearing heels.

What do you do?

Give her my wallet, keys and phone walk her to the front and say if I'm not back in 5 mins call a taxi and go back to the hotel.

Go speak to the your who violated. If there's not a full backtrack and apology we will have to swing. Safe in knowledge I ain't gonna get robbed if it goes pear and my

Mrs will be back at the hotel. If he hasn't got heart to back his actions and apologizes. I can leave with the mrs and go to a different bar or just go back to hotel anyway.

Beg you go get some life experiences

A man has seen you with your woman, he has slapped her bum

You are just going to let that slide?

Ok

I'd probably go with the m12 response.

There's certain thing you just have to do in life, it's like a calling, I always say I never start trouble but someone bring it to my door I don't really have a choice.

I would probably tell the dude to apologise to my girl right there and then, she is on her black belt in kickboxing so she can take a few licks.

I will calmly tell dude he disrespected both me and her and that can't run and he has to apologise to her otherwise it will escalate unfortunately.

His response is what will determine the rest.

• Upvote 2

Guest chap44uns

Question:

What do you do?

Beg you go get some life experiences

A man has seen you with your woman, he has slapped her bum

You are just going to let that slide?

Ok

I will have a word and that's it

man aint swinging no one over my chick especially if iam off ends with no skengs

my mum now thats a completely different story

/

go and get a strap put your temple and come back and talk about real life experiences

d*ckhead

• Downvote 1

I remember I was at a house party in Harlesden with my ex.

There was some footballer dude there, won't say his name but he was 1st team league 1 them times, confident nigga anyways.

I see him clocking me and her and I went inside, I was with a lot of people still, I knew the people he was with aswell so it was a kool atmosphere.

I see him say something to her outside, she came in and told me the content of the conversation of which I have told many times.

Him: Who that guy I see you kissing up

Her: My boyfriend

Him: Is he better looking than me?

:/

She walked off at the point still but I can't believe this nigga confidence, I rate it though not gonna lie lol.

I'd probably go with the m12 response.

There's certain thing you just have to do in life, it's like a calling, I always say I never start trouble but someone bring it to my door I don't really have a choice.

I would probably tell the dude to apologise to my girl right there and then, she is on her black belt in kickboxing so she can take a few licks.

I will calmly tell dude he disrespected both me and her and that can't run and he has to apologise to her otherwise it will escalate unfortunately.

His response is what will determine the rest.

:lol:

I remember I was at a house party in Harlesden with my ex.

There was some footballer dude there, won't say his name but he was 1st team league 1 them times, confident nigga anyways.

I see him clocking me and her and I went inside, I was with a lot of people still, I knew the people he was with aswell so it was a kool atmosphere.

I see him say something to her outside, she came in and told me the content of the conversation of which I have told many times.

Him: Who that guy I see you kissing up

Her: My boyfriend

Him: Is he better looking than me?

:/

She walked off at the point still but I can't believe this nigga confidence, I rate it though not gonna lie lol.

who gavin?

Remember being at a fair ground with my girl, her mum and some nieces n nephews.

I went with one of the kids on a rice done back and my girl is going mad saying some boy run past and slapped her bum.

The way she is talking like she wants me to find him n tuck him in

Coz I didn't see it the anger weren't fully there so I had a chance to reason with logic

I find the yute n bang him chances are I'm getting arrested.

So I just kept it moving.

In reality the smart thing to do would be to call her a cab tell her to go back to the hotel and say u gonna handle things and u don't want her to be involved.

Don't say nothing to the lad chill there for 15 mins and go back to the hotel. Fabricate some story to boost your male pride.

BUT again the fact that some guy slapped ur tings bam

should infuriate you just to instinctively spark him

Not only just because he slapped your girls bum but because she may just think your a prick for not doing sh*t from then on

Pos for the scheme, I would tear the collar of my shirt for my return and rough up my clothes a little bit just for that added authenticity

In the situation irl I dont know, as you said, the insta-rage may make me spark him, plus the pride thing, it would be hard to consider the actual

Could have to be a David Haye ting, smash him in the face with a bottle of Lech n hit him with a couple bangs before swinging a barstool round at everyone, hitting the missus in the process

Then make a cowardly escape in a cab that can go 10 thousand hectares on a single tank of kerosene

mr-plow1_.png

FAM IM DYING

EUGNBUTNG

HY6

H

6H