Seeing next man try chat to your girl

He was with her for about 5-6 months before the 'incident'. She was a d*ckhead though, bare attitude, so i wasnt even shocked when she exposed him tbh. Obviously he shoulda handled it different tho. Male pride told him to lie so she wouldnt think he was moist but he got caught nicely. Lessons were learned boy.

Just put the question to a workmate, he said he was in Edinburgh with his missus, they were walking down the road, and '4 jocks hopped out of a cab, and met 3 other jocks, and we walked past and one of them said 'aye ya f*ckin slut ye', I didn't do anything, then we get back to the hotel and she asks me 'WHY DIDNT YOU DO ANYTHING' '

The look on his face as he was telling me :lol:

Hate females like this.

Will get a man bodied.

• Upvote 2

In reality the smart thing to do would be to call her a cab tell her to go back to the hotel and say u gonna handle things and u don't want her to be involved.

Don't say nothing to the lad chill there for 15 mins and go back to the hotel. Fabricate some story to boost your male pride.

BUT again the fact that some guy slapped ur tings bam

should infuriate you just to instinctively spark him

Not only just because he slapped your girls bum but because she may just think your a prick for not doing sh*t from then on

My boy did something similar irl but it backfired though. One boy pinched his girls bum or something. He tells his Mrs to go sit in the car while he deals with the yute and she leaves. He spoke to the yute on a polite friendly vibe, even shook mans hand apparently. Then he exits the bar on a mad one telling his girl that he just scuffed him and started the car like they only had a matter of seconds to vacate. What he didnt know is that his Mrs was watching through the window, nervous that he was about to get the sh*t kicked out of him, and only went to the car a few seconds before he came running out.

She put all the details on facebook the next morning.

She's a prick for that still.

Why lol

The bf's a wimp so out him yes.

Shoulda took a leaf out of her book, honesty is the best policy.

Too many man scared of an ass kicking these days.

I agree with you Zizouz that was a hoodrat manoeuvre but for his elaborate masquerade he deserved to get outed according to her.

She didn't rate it at all so thought she would expose him, it was young child behaviour if you weren't ODT you shoulda just said so.

They are both foolish so hard to feel sorry for any party tbh.

I usually let the wife handle it & it's usually enough. Her fav tactic when a simple ''not interested'' or 'no' doesn't saffice is to direct them to me for further discussions on the matter if any. The looks on their faces & subsequent walking off in shame>>>>>>>>>>>>__________ :lol:

However, many years ago we was at a club in West end. Just her & I. Fast forward I had to bang up these two guys for not taking a no for an answer. All talking with their hands, touching her, trying to put their hands around etc. I walked over to her from where I was jamming waiting for her with the drinks & told one them to f*ck off, he replied with ''I don't care blud!'' so I did the ok cool while pretending to walk off then BAM!!! Knocked him out cold on a quick one. His boy quickly came swinging, I dodged his punch, he went flying & fly kicked him to the ground. At least 6 Bouncers rushed in, grabbed me, 4 of them picked me up & literally carried me of the club the club with the wife following & screaming for them to put me down.

YES! \O/

Question:

You're off ends with your mrs, a next city. You decide to visit a bar in the evening for drinks and some goon faced ruffian bareface slaps your mrs' bom. The bar is quite populated and you can tell the guy is friendly with most people in the bar. The hotel you're staying at is a 5 minute walk, 1 minute drive away but you aint pushing. Your mrs is also wearing heels.

What do you do?

(I asked my peoples this and they gave me some wild answers)

Spit Brandy in the guy's face and spark my lighter, then glass the first guy who moves, and stab anyone else with the little piece of glass left in my hand while taking a beating.

/

My boys went Malia in '02, MasterStepz rave, one girl started dancing with my bredrin, his boyfriend comes over, hyping, my 3 friends batter him after he swings at my boy who danced with his woman, his whole crew is there (turns out they was all cage fighters enjoying a night out (2 of my boys got out the club swiftly, the rest who saw what happened (7 in total) took on 4 cage fighters and some normal goons about 15 in total. Bouncers LOCKED the doors.

My boys got beat within an inch of their lives, staggering home can't see from the blood in their eyes, holiday cut short, came home. MasterStepz on the mic packing up records chatting about boo the black boys. That's the real reason I hate him.

And despite the above story, I will happily take a beating knowing the person who violates me suffers GBH. F**k what ends I'm in.

Big up you & your dons Goliath.

Only males who ain't got the minerals let their woman/themselves get violated based what could happen.

There are times you weigh up the situation on a quick one, go all out & take whatever beating that may come.

Guest chap44uns

too many guys getting taken for trims with no shape ups

pathetic

acting like a yg cant make you drop down and give him 20 (homo)

/

everybody bleeds di same colour

In reality the smart thing to do would be to call her a cab tell her to go back to the hotel and say u gonna handle things and u don't want her to be involved.

Don't say nothing to the lad chill there for 15 mins and go back to the hotel. Fabricate some story to boost your male pride.

Not only just because he slapped your girls bum but because she may just think your a prick for not doing sh*t from then on

My boy did something similar irl but it backfired though. One boy pinched his girls bum or something. He tells his Mrs to go sit in the car while he deals with the yute and she leaves. He spoke to the yute on a polite friendly vibe, even shook mans hand apparently. Then he exits the bar on a mad one telling his girl that he just scuffed him and started the car like they only had a matter of seconds to vacate. What he didnt know is that his Mrs was watching through the window, nervous that he was about to get the sh*t kicked out of him, and only went to the car a few seconds before he came running out.

She's a prick for that still.

Why lol

The bf's a wimp so out him yes.

Shoulda took a leaf out of her book, honesty is the best policy.

Too many man scared of an ass kicking these days.

She didn't need to go and expose all on Facebook.

Very unnecessary. What is the extra L going to achieve?

If she was so hard why didn't she assail him herself? Fuck outta here man, she's a big prick.

i remember i went cinema wit a gd female friend one time

i must of went toilet to piss and wen i come out i see some young goon talkin to her - he saw me with her before

so im thinkin this don dont rate my appearance to have the balls to move her not knowin wether she was my ting or not

so i cockblocked the don

must not rate you one bit

in the cinema...not even a club where you might bly him for being drunk/coked up....

abandon_thread.gif

wud of boxed her up, made sure she took pictures

and ride a quick bird

hopefully my pride wud be back by the time i get out

Guest PROFIT MARGINS

See that is a violation on u it's not really about the chick at that point guy is mugging u

Remember one time going Leeds with my boys and these 2 chicks none of us were with the girls but soon as we get into town this group of hoodlums started following us trying to holla at the chicks..

my boys spun around and said "what's good? U cool yh?" and they mumbled some bullshit and fell back, after the chicks are on some "we can look after ourselves u know" talk and my boy starts cracking up saying "That wasnt for u that was for my pride"

It's true for all those guys knew those were our wifeys

Guy hollering ur girl when he don't realize she has a man is one thing

But to do it I front of u like that

:/