RELATIONSHIP SUCCESS STORIES IN DECLINE?

Goddaz

I was recently speaking to an old skool good friend I lost contact with & it darned on me how few successful relationships exist these days especially amongst younger people. As it stands in my circles only myself & one other bredrin has held it down & is still with the same chick from back in the day & more importantly is married/settled with her.

Over the last 5+ years I've seen & heard of proper f*cked up relationships and moretime kids are involved which makes it even worse.

How can I be hearing real life stories like;

People get together & within a year a child is born & bare baby mama/baby father drama kicks off. Fights kick off, police get called & fathers are getting birded.

Females trapping guys only later for dna to prove their not the fathers of the child yet they feel no about it.

Guys beating, making babies all over the place & feel no way not to support it.

Grown men/women lacking basic life skills like cooking properly, setting proper routines & boundries for their kids to adhere to. Instilling no form of discipline on their child.

Parents who ain't together constantly fighting & using kids against each other for their own gains.

/

What happened to taking time to know each other? Doing the back ground checks? Growing together? Making selfless decision for the benefit of your own child?

Add your stories & theories because I know I'm not the only one seeing/hearing it.

When sex got easier to get. Love became harder to find.

I don't know of anyone my age who has a had a straight relationship. No cheating on either side, goin on breaks etc. everyone's love life is proper messy.

darned on me earlier today as well tbh

i was thinkin should we just resign ourselves to the knowledge that relationships on the whole just dont work out

and it ain just young people

the older people as well, alot of them relationships just lasted longer cos one or the other was prepared to put up with f*ckeries

all certain people who i held in high regard, jus dissappointed me differently

its the forbidden fruit theory

its not all doom and gloom is just about finding someone that inhibits ur deevness

i say don't rush into a relationship do yo ur thing let it pogress. me I'm tired of girlfriends my next one will be the one i cherish and invest my mind and time into

its easier that way to find these if these bitches are serious

i get girls that wana date but i aint a fan cos most got mental, ambition problems. I'm not that guy LOL

darned on me earlier today as well tbh

i was thinkin should we just resign ourselves to the knowledge that relationships on the whole just dont work out

and it ain just young people

the older people as well, alot of them relationships just lasted longer cos one or the other was prepared to put up with f*ckeries

all certain people who i held in high regard, jus dissappointed me differently

I think it can work if all parties are prepared to work at it but it seems it's rare that ppl actually want to do so. More effort is spent on fighting than fixing problems that come up so ppl give up, move on & keep circulating the reasons their relationship failed in the first to their next relationships.

Yes older folk seem to be giving up too & I defo c/sign your last sentence. Nothing worse than finding out olders you rated/held in high regard ain't bout it.

from when i have uncles pushing 40, 50, 60 etc and are cheating, having secrect babys back home, marriages breaking down that lasted yonkss

its not just young pl, life has gotten very fast recently

When sex got easier to get. Love became harder to find.

this

has sex really been that hard to get before recent times?

• Upvote 3

So M12, Mic Man, Infamous, Profit, Supermalt

You man are just going beat beat beat & hope for the best?

/

I actually don't put the blame on sex becoming easier to get therefore love has become harder to find. I put the blame firmly on the door steps of politicans, big businesses & law makers who govern how we live & think.

I think sex has always been easy to get for man dem with game but now because of things like ''feminism'' & equality laws females gwan like man dem which f*cks up the status quo/balance of things lol. I know I'm being sexist but once upon a time most women knew their place & society didn't condone loose behaviour.

I'm not sure I've articulated what I wanted to say properly in the last sentence but my point is for a while now men & women have been acting/being the same. It's getting worse, lines have gotten even more blurred & essentially no one wants to compromise.

@david

maybe

i could imagine it would be harder to link during the 50s and what not, with more stable families back then

imagine asking a girls dads permission to go anywhere, you would put more effort as its likely the only p*ssy your getting rather the choices on your iphone

\

@goddaz

dont we hope for the best anyway?

the sexualisation of this society has a role to play, people are lazy and short sighted making relationships cheap

do you think relationships are more successful in more conservative countries?

tbh i enjoy the freedom i have here, but then you have pl like defoe/gayle that take it too far

but having a real partner in life, that person thats there not matter what must be a good feeling

with the exception of obvious skets i treat all girls the same. Sadly theres usually a trigger from a couple convos in that tells me this aint the kind of girl i would wanna take serious or they let me smash after 1 or 2 linkages.

I'll know when i find something proper again. Just intuition.

The thing I value most in women is when they are naturally selfless, kind and caring, thats what my wife is going to be and strangely its a rare quality these days

This subject is actually something that bugs me. I just feel like at present society encourages girls to be materialistic, money grabbing hoes with no ambition other than fame. We live in an age when girls actually aspire to become glamour models, from young. That definitely makes it harder to find a girl worth settling down with. But I can't lie and say I haven't attributed to the length of the journey by chasing hoes, But I'm 21, I figure two more years of the nonsense and I can get serious.

@goddaz

dont we hope for the best anyway?

the sexualisation of this society has a role to play, people are lazy and short sighted making relationships cheap

do you think relationships are more successful in more conservative countries?

tbh i enjoy the freedom i have here, but then you have pl like defoe/gayle that take it too far

but having a real partner in life, that person thats there not matter what must be a good feeling

I guess.

Yes but it's not perfect although much better.

:lol: how did Gayle take it too far?

ONE OF THE BEST FEELINGS IN THE WORLD.

Too often people believe they deserve better than what they have got, therefore causing tension and issues but then them issues are used to further convince themselves that they 'don't need this' deserve better and can get better.

Classic examples are on here often, you guys want a beautiful woman with a beautiful body, can cook, can clean, has ambition, is kind, warm and caring, looks after you and is an all round star, a one off. Besides the looks anyone can be that person, question is are YOU the best you can be.

To make any relationship work you have to be the best person you can be, want to look good for your partner, look after them and create a good life and a partnership that has basis to last your lifetime.

Personally i have learnt that you have to sometimes bypass what you usually wouldn't, see past a few holdbacks and not let them hold you back. No one is perfect not even close.

Pos!