RELATIONSHIP SUCCESS STORIES IN DECLINE?

Goddaz

Too often people believe they deserve better than what they have got, therefore causing tension and issues but then them issues are used to further convince themselves that they 'don't need this' deserve better and can get better.

Classic examples are on here often, you guys want a beautiful woman with a beautiful body, can cook, can clean, has ambition, is kind, warm and caring, looks after you and is an all round star, a one off. Besides the looks anyone can be that person, question is are YOU the best you can be.

To make any relationship work you have to be the best person you can be, want to look good for your partner, look after them and create a good life and a partnership that has basis to last your lifetime.

Personally i have learnt that you have to sometimes bypass what you usually wouldn't, see past a few holdbacks and not let them hold you back. No one is perfect not even close.

Big post

pos...

Too often people believe they deserve better than what they have got, therefore causing tension and issues but then them issues are used to further convince themselves that they 'don't need this' deserve better and can get better.

Classic examples are on here often, you guys want a beautiful woman with a beautiful body, can cook, can clean, has ambition, is kind, warm and caring, looks after you and is an all round star, a one off. Besides the looks anyone can be that person, question is are YOU the best you can be.

To make any relationship work you have to be the best person you can be, want to look good for your partner, look after them and create a good life and a partnership that has basis to last your lifetime.

Personally i have learnt that you have to sometimes bypass what you usually wouldn't, see past a few holdbacks and not let them hold you back. No one is perfect not even close.

Some weighty rhetoric, I think it contains some good points but also some drivel.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

C/S Goddaz

Maturity & mentality, is what I put it down to, I've lived with two guys for 2 and 3 years now, one has graduated and the other who will July. These guys have/had what I consider long-term serious girlfriends, but what I have found is that their mentality is borne out of immaturity as with many people I encounter being where I am from. Quite simply if you want to be a boy and play the field, then play the field, but if you want to be a man, conquer your youthful tendencies and hold down a meaningful relationship then to that, don't sit in-between and try to play both you're not fooling anybody.

The things I've seen these guys do, I stopped before I got into uni, I've been with chicks who I think look nice for a guaranteed beat and taken them for granted but that's in my youth and I can even regret some things now. But the way these guys think they can have the world, actively always seeking out opportunities to cheat, talk to and about their girls as if they're burdens, talk about their girls as if they're just temporary measures until they find upgrades, playing mind games with their chick just to get an excuse to fall out and go rampage the slags in Ipswich the list goes on.

And in the end I've seen these girls come to our flat, cook, clean, pamper, give up the goods and leave. I can't respect either party. Furthermore these women are integrated into their families, these women are clearly not worth meeting their mothers if that's where they stand with their boyfriends. One has broken up with my current flatmate, she wanted them to go relationship counselling, he said no, and I can tell the guy just was excited to have a regular beat anyway but infact had some sort of feelings. He once suspected her of cheating, it got messy, poor sap.

I've always shielded myself from the mentality that prevails even when I get ridiculed for what I believe in, these man are cousins so when both were there I would often take the flack because they're naturally like minded. I always look at my family home and abroad as inspiration to be who I am meant to be because I always maintain I am a blessed guy to have so many positive role models in my bloodline and that is where I take influence from. The best thing I know is that I'm not doing what most people around me do, and I'm happy knowing that.

So for me I know the deal and I accept that I am ready to be a man and hold down a young relationship I've found a

beautiful woman with a beautiful body, can cook, can clean, has ambition, is kind, warm and caring, looks after you and is an all round star, a one off.

Even if it is only in my eyes, I know what I want and I know how to get, and the standards I have to maintain to keep it.

We enjoy each other, there was a time I thought that sex would change the dynamics of our relationship and it didn't as she came into this as a virgin, I'm not going to say yeah mine is perfect and it will work, it may not work but at least I know I've tried to make it work.

Long for all the bravado "ah man you're young you have to play the field", I'm not that guy, I've got a nice girl, her family like me, my mum and dad are proud of my choice and I'm happy I don't need to go pleasing my peers or trying to live some playboy lifestyle just to say I did. If I'm single that can run, but that's not my ambition in life so I don't need to think that way.

• Upvote 3

Big up CP for staying firm & strong.

I remember when I was 4 ish years into the relationship back in the days and alot of ppl around me slewed, disproved & told me to play the field. Your too young blah blah now I'm happily married, 3 kids (the 4th only weeks away) while their jumping from one relationship to another, kids here & there, still running around like we was 19, raving, linking this ting & that ting while still living at home etc.

KMT!

Too many ppl love to follow fashion. How about you be the fashion others follow.

I dont think its a follow fashion thing tbh. Some guys are genuinely waste and cant hold down a proper woman. I also believe the older you get without achieving goals such as decent job, car, house etc. the net closes in on you and certain women become "out of your league". Unless you have the opportunity to play the long game on them, when you leave college/uni environments they are the things people judge you off right off the bat and if you dont measure up a lotta women wont even give you the chance to put your foot in the door.

truth be told i like to have that lasting rship,kids and what have you

i will also like to see what it was like when dinosaurs roamed the earth

but i know im not living in that era so i can briefly picture it, say that would be awesome then get back to the present day at hand

/

i mean no dis to the ones in relationship

yr doing yr thing, some wonderful moments

even if i found a good woman i dont think i could compromise

i think that game would be too much compromise for me nowadays

its how that game is now

not for me

plus

u know

nah

lmao @ relationships sagas, that ship sailed and sunk for me

As long as im having good sex, il probably let the guy seed me up, cook him two two steam fish and veg on a thursday and handwash his dirty boxers but 24/7 live together and all that malarky, nah

Id give it 3 weeks before u all saw me on that snapped, women who kill show. Me and Rix's baby mudda drawing straws for the top bunk.

• Upvote 2

Guest chap44uns

I also believe the older you get without achieving goals such as decent job, car, house etc. the net closes in on you and certain women become "out of your league". Unless you have the opportunity to play the long game on them, when you leave college/uni environments they are the things people judge you off right off the bat and if you dont measure up a lotta women wont even give you the chance to put your foot in the door.

said the same ting to my boy

and tbh iam like that with the opposite sex

if any megan good looking ting was on di relations but she all wanted to do in her life was to become a hairdresser, she could never meet di marge and i will never take her seriously

The thing I value most in women is when they are naturally selfless, kind and caring, thats what my wife is going to be and strangely its a rare quality these days

i met a girl like this once, great spirit,queen of hearts. total whore as well. but true these are good qualities i havent seen in a woman since, cue 'must be dealing with hood rats etc'

This subject is actually something that bugs me. I just feel like at present society encourages girls to be materialistic, money grabbing hoes with no ambition other than fame. We live in an age when girls actually aspire to become glamour models, from young.

this kind of ties with the above, women arent really raised with any value anymore, u can say one family is but really we raise generations together, its a conglomerate. i cannot stress to you the cancerous effect this superficial culture has had on these women. the insecurity of not feeling they are good enough as the celebs/media imagery has also led to them being total bosh. celebs included.

Because slores are easier to spot so on the flip side it's easier to spot the good few.

Man past 23/4 should have enough experience in the game to have some type of radar by now.

true but you know a lot of these good ones are just smarter boshes than the rest, the apple wont fall far from the tree and the tree is the society we live in, the fruit it yields is not the most nutritious out

but good luck to those getting involved, i'll rather buy a euromillions ticket

but ppl do win the lottery, maybe some of you have

boy i sure hope john doe doesnt respond to none of my posts

lmao @ relationships sagas, that ship sailed and sunk for me

As long as im having good sex, il probably let the guy seed me up, cook him two two steam fish and veg on a thursday and handwash his dirty boxers but 24/7 live together and all that malarky, nah

Id give it 3 weeks before u all saw me on that snapped, women who kill show. Me and Rix's baby mudda drawing straws for the top bunk.

Pms

Dam!!!

Shits THAT f'd your not willing to compromise? At all?

nah man

my tolerance for bullshit is extremely low

im just about almost having a heart attack now imagining a scenario where i have to do something like watch an episode of britains got talent or listen to some bitch try to vent about her day, or try to make me wear dungarees and a side parting

someone literally call me an ambulance right now

Dam!!!

Shits THAT f'd your not willing to compromise? At all?

nah man

my tolerance for bullshit is extremely low

im just about almost having a heart attack now imagining a scenario where i have to do something like watch an episode of britains got talent or listen to some bitch try to vent about her day, or try to make me wear dungarees and a side parting

someone literally call me an ambulance right now

:lol:

Fair enough