RELATIONSHIP SUCCESS STORIES IN DECLINE?

Goddaz

boy i sure hope john doe doesnt respond to none of my posts

dunno why goddaz wanted this guys view on relationships

all he comes with is negativity and tries to disguise it as being real

gonna end up a sad lonely man with this mentality

im actually beginning to feel sorry for man as its evident he mustve wifed up a few jezzys

• Upvote 3

Nothing great is gained without great risk.

No bigger risk than love.

The man who says he can & the man who says he can't are both usually right. Got to have a positive approach to long-term relationships even if you're not in one.

Even if experience has ran you through the mud, you've got to love even through pain.

• Downvote 1

Too often people believe they deserve better than what they have got, therefore causing tension and issues but then them issues are used to further convince themselves that they 'don't need this' deserve better and can get better.

Classic examples are on here often, you guys want a beautiful woman with a beautiful body, can cook, can clean, has ambition, is kind, warm and caring, looks after you and is an all round star, a one off. Besides the looks anyone can be that person, question is are YOU the best you can be.

To make any relationship work you have to be the best person you can be, want to look good for your partner, look after them and create a good life and a partnership that has basis to last your lifetime.

Personally i have learnt that you have to sometimes bypass what you usually wouldn't, see past a few holdbacks and not let them hold you back. No one is perfect not even close.

pos! made me think about my relationship a lil

felt close to finishing it with her

• Upvote 2

Too often people believe they deserve better than what they have got, therefore causing tension and issues but then them issues are used to further convince themselves that they 'don't need this' deserve better and can get better.

Classic examples are on here often, you guys want a beautiful woman with a beautiful body, can cook, can clean, has ambition, is kind, warm and caring, looks after you and is an all round star, a one off. Besides the looks anyone can be that person, question is are YOU the best you can be.

To make any relationship work you have to be the best person you can be, want to look good for your partner, look after them and create a good life and a partnership that has basis to last your lifetime.

Personally i have learnt that you have to sometimes bypass what you usually wouldn't, see past a few holdbacks and not let them hold you back. No one is perfect not even close.

oh sh*t

Guest chap44uns

doe allow social to spit his words

there needed in such harsh context when u have man like chap asking girls 1 thou times if they have a boyfriend

yh its negative but theres still a balance here

Real game for de streats