Didier Drogba On A Free Transfer This Summer

Mame Biram Diouf

article-1249196-0830CE3E000005DC-141_468x296.jpg

Reports linking Didier Drogba with a surprise move to Barcelona refuse to go away, with an agent claiming that he has been cleared to hold transfer talks.

It is claimed that no contact has been made with Drogbaspacer.gif and that stories linking him with a summer switch to Catalunya are based purely on speculation.

Rumours continues to circulate, though, and an agent by the name of Francois Gallardo claims he has been given permission by

Drogba to speak with Barca.

"I have a document signed by Drogba allowing me to start negotiations with Barca," he told Spanish TV.

"After the Copa del Reyspacer.gif final I will meet with (Andoni) Zubizarreta and confirm the interest of Didier to play for this club.

"Money won't be a problem because the player is more concerned about sporting issues."

Easily one of the best strikers to play in the EPL

I personally feel he could offer something for all of the other Top 6 teams, showed in the last few weeks he still has it in his locker

For a free transfer he is deffo worth a punt for a 12 month contract with a further year option

Would you take him in your team? or he no longer worth the gamble?

Never anticipated him making this sort of impact when he came from Marsielle

Years of raping Arsenals defence and just bullying defenders, top guy, top c*nt