IS RACE & GAY DISCRIMINATION THE SAME?

Goddaz

Guest PROFIT MARGINS

This will all depend on wether u believe being gay is a choice or something u are born with so this argument will go no where.

/

Was there really need for this?

I think it's all pathetic Tbh

But in the PC narrative it is 1st essential to establish whether u believe 1s sexual orientation is a conscious choice

Actually had a pretty heated debate with the mrs about the gay - nature or nuture argument the other day

The bullshit media pushed idea that 1 is born gay pisses me off, babies are not gay and ur 12 yr old boy don't need a pushup bra

I had to draw for the studies. Bare research shows that if ur sexually abused as a boy by a bloke then youre however many times liklier to identify yourself as gay when older

Blows a hole in the stupid theory, also the fact most females in my experience are willing to lez down

• Upvote 1

I don't think it matters what view point you take on the question (genetic or choice).

I don't know about you lot but I can't tell by looks alone if someone is gay unless their bate with it & tbh I don't care. However, you have a very good idea as to what race someone is by looks alone.

Yes discrimination is discrimination regardless of the reasons but how ppl discriminate is not the same especially in the case of race v sexuality.

yep then someone posts this article

http://en.wikipedia....vior_in_animals

and the nature vs nurture argument starts again

which is the animal gayness supporting?

i think its pretty irrelevant tbh but "it seems to be very uncommon that individual animals have a long-lasting predisposition to engage in such behavior to the exclusion of heterosexual activities."

aren't intelligent animals capable of independant cognition and emotion?

/

now i'm gona get controversial here so listen up

TBH the entire PC / communism / thought policing / your-a-natzee bandwagon, under which umbrella falls the social constructs of racial and sexual discrimination, all stemming from the holocaust, solely exists to slowly but steadily undermine the structures of civilisation, specifically in this case the national/cultural identity and values, and now with the gay push further undermining the backbone of society, the family unit, as did the evils of sexist descrimination before it, "family planning", girl power etc

ppl may shrug n laugh at the idea of gay marriage and jay z advocating sodomy really affecting society but 48 years ago a young black man had a dream n now check out the president

tho despite decades of affirmitive action (discrimination of whites in favour of minorities) and american children being eminemed since the 90s, apparently race relations ain't much better (trayvon, poverty rates etc) and crime in american cities (a disproportionately HUGE percentage of which is unfortunately performed by blacks) is worse than ever imagined in the 60s

imagine the mixed race homo thugs of 2060

worldstarhiphop will be f*ckd

Whenever any idiot raises this argument. I always point out. You can tell someone is black or Asian as soon as you see them and can make your judgements/preconceptions Before they utter a word. You cant tell that someone is gay jut by looking at them.

• Upvote 1

Whenever any idiot raises this argument. I always point out. You can tell someone is black or Asian as soon as you see them and can make your judgements/preconceptions Before they utter a word. You cant tell that someone is gay jut by looking at them.

in most cases i think u obviously can

but what is the relevance of this point anyway?

Guest PROFIT MARGINS

This will all depend on wether u believe being gay is a choice or something u are born with so this argument will go no where.

/

:lol: about going nowhere.

Yes.

:/ sorry and where exactly is this going?

Smh

The relevance is gays don't get followed round shops or disproportionately stop and searched. Some gays have certain mannerisms that make it obvious they aren't straight but the majority are clocked on to because of how they dress or behave.

/

:lol: about going nowhere.

Yes.

:/ sorry and where exactly is this going?

Smh

debate stimulates thought, nowt wrong with it

there's a few topics about jay z's newest drink or the latest jordans with ur name on it, stick to them init

The relevance is gays don't get followed round shops or disproportionately stop and searched. Some gays have certain mannerisms that make it obvious they aren't straight but the majority are clocked on to because of how they dress or behave.

1. why would any1 follow gays round shops bro, "gay discrimination" currently refers to not bein able to get married / adopt kids n that i believe, i don't believe gays are disproportionately comminting violent crime in america so this point is moot. if they did tho it would be "the same" yh?

2. some blacks have certain identifiable mannerisms, pop a morph suit on goddaz n 9 white blokes n i bet i could point him out the bunch walkin down the street. Same with the clothes and behaviour. again i don't understand the relevance tbh. your sayin its kl to discriminate based on clothes?

here's a scenario which should help you make your stance clear

i'm walkin my 2 young sons down the road in america, see bare blacks in hoodies and baggy jeans up ahead so i cross over? i discriminated on their clothes yo is that kl

same scenario but i see bare gays with leather pants and sailor hats on. i cross the road again.

in which scenario am i less of a nazi?

• Upvote 1