Met Police to Take all Mobile Data from ALL Suspects

Sinister

I actually thought they already did this f*ckery ting tbh.

Last year sometime I got a phone call from Trident on my then girl now wife's mobile and they subsequently asked me to come in for questioning. During questioning they showed me numbers that have called me & that I've called which involved a murder so essentially linking everyone that had telecommunication contact with the deceased.

Fast forward the cunts tried to do me along with some of my dons under joint enterprise even though they had a main suspect which they told me had fled the country. They knew I & others were nowhere near the scene. They knew I only knew the deceased in the ''associate'' capacity and rarely did have contact with him anyway.

Police abusing their powers is already bad as it is, this system is going to be PEAK differently.

shut up u filthy scum

lol at rich kid

• Downvote 1

with all this,.. one fella got sent down and spent years in prison for a murder he didnt commit

cos feds didnt bother looking at his phone, that showed him taking pics on a day that wouldve backed up his alibi

just lock your phones and refuse to give the password as its a breach of human rights

Lol at thinking these guys can download a history of who you have called but can't bypass the phone lock on your front screen. Come on mate.

This.

If the software doesn't do it automatically - one call to the network and a puk will be provided post-haste

I actually thought they already did this f*ckery ting tbh.

Last year sometime I got a phone call from Trident on my then girl now wife's mobile and they subsequently asked me to come in for questioning. During questioning they showed me numbers that have called me & that I've called which involved a murder so essentially linking everyone that had telecommunication contact with the deceased.

Fast forward the cunts tried to do me along with some of my dons under joint enterprise even though they had a main suspect which they told me had fled the country. They knew I & others were nowhere near the scene. They knew I only knew the deceased in the ''associate'' capacity and rarely did have contact with him anyway.

Police abusing their powers is already bad as it is, this system is going to be PEAK differently.

shut up u filthy scum

tumblr_m3qh8n80Z71r9u9ubo1_500.gif

youll have to be dumb to be using for main phone for criminal activities though

Who said you need to be using your main phone for criminal activities for this to affect you though?

Wether its a main phone a side phone or whatever kind of phone wether or not you are engaging in criminal activities or you went to the shop to buy milk they can "attribute" a mobile to you without it being your "main phone" and without them even having a physical phone all they need is 1 person with your number in their phone as your name this is why they are using industrial methods to get peoples contact lists.

Furthermore they dont even need THAT would go into specifics into how exactly they can fuck u in the ass but tbh its not likely anyone on here is reaaally gonna need the information.

Guest PROFIT MARGINS

I got knicked a few months a go for intent to supply and soon as they asked for my phone I turned it off and they just stuck it in a bag and dashed it in the safe

Got the charge down to possession they got the phone out don't think it had been moved from the safe

But if they had actually looked in the phone I would have been fucked....after reading this I'm gonna break my phone and get a fresh one

I've always thought having 2 phones would be more bait but fuck it looks like I'm getting a 5110

Anything you can write and send is stored somewhere. Whether its whatsapp, bbm, email, text message or VIP2. If you wanna be talking abou stuff that's flames you should be doing it in person.

Anything you can write and send is stored somewhere. Whether its whatsapp, bbm, email, text message or VIP2. If you wanna be talking abou stuff that's flames you should be doing it in person.

I got knicked a few months a go for intent to supply and soon as they asked for my phone I turned it off and they just stuck it in a bag and dashed it in the safe

Got the charge down to possession they got the phone out don't think it had been moved from the safe

But if they had actually looked in the phone I would have been fucked....after reading this I'm gonna break my phone and get a fresh one

I've always thought having 2 phones would be more bait but fuck it looks like I'm getting a 5110

tbh profit see the above

Guest PROFIT MARGINS

yh hence y i said i will be investing in a bruck down nokia

gonna throw my iphone in the bath take it apple and get a new one for £120 and keep it squeeky clean

Smh.

What u shaking at fam?

1. Your already in the system.

2. You know what the feds will be able to do when they get your phone & your solution to stay one step ahead of the feds is to get a old phone? :lol:

3. Shotting/hustling ain't for you based on what you've just wrote in the previous page. Your only an arrest or two from getting yourself & connects birded.

Trouble ahead.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

Guest PROFIT MARGINS

Smh.

What u shaking at fam?

2. You know what the feds will be able to do when they get your phone & your solution to stay one step ahead of the feds is to get a old phone? :lol:

3. Shotting/hustling ain't for you based on what you've just wrote in the previous page. Your only an arrest or two from getting yourself & connects birded.

Trouble ahead.

1. went to court as possesion was dropped got off with a fine only thing on my record is assualt

2. sigh.....thats not my plan

3. i got knicked and speeched my way out how the fuck isnt it for me?

ur any d*ckhead smirking at the idea of me getting birded go hug ur wire boxset

Smh.

What u shaking at fam?

Trouble ahead.

1. went to court as possesion was dropped got off with a fine only thing on my record is assualt

2. sigh.....thats not my plan

3. i got knicked and speeched my way out how the f*ck isnt it for me?

ur any d*ckhead smirking at the idea of me getting birded go hug ur wire boxset

1. :/ So how are you NOT in the system? What? You think all the records about that case just disappears into thin air? Assault on your name tbh will just give them more reason to go hard on you next time should you get shift.

2. So you were chatting sh*t in the previous page & this page about coppin a old Nokia phone?

3. When you say you speeched it, did you represent yourself or was a solicitor present? Eitherway I don't think you speech sh*t, more like feds didn't have enough evidence to make the charge stick forcing the cps/court to drop that charge.

I wasn't smirking, I was laughing at your wrecklessness & trying to show you the errors in your ways so you can move smarter.