Met Police to Take all Mobile Data from ALL Suspects

Sinister

Guest PROFIT MARGINS

Smh.

What u shaking at fam?

1. Your already in the system.

2. You know what the feds will be able to do when they get your phone & your solution to stay one step ahead of the feds is to get a old phone? :lol:

3. Shotting/hustling ain't for you based on what you've just wrote in the previous page. Your only an arrest or two from getting yourself & connects birded.

Trouble ahead.

1. went to court as possesion was dropped got off with a fine only thing on my record is assualt

2. sigh.....thats not my plan

3. i got knicked and speeched my way out how the f*ck isnt it for me?

ur any d*ckhead smirking at the idea of me getting birded go hug ur wire boxset

1. :/ So how are you NOT in the system? What? You think all the records about that case just disappears into thin air? Assault on your name tbh will just give them more reason to go hard on you next time should you get shift.

2. So you were chatting sh*t in the previous page & this page about coppin a old Nokia phone?

3. When you say you speeched it, did you represent yourself or was a solicitor present? Eitherway I don't think you speech sh*t, more like feds didn't have enough evidence to make the charge stick forcing the cps/court to drop that charge.

I wasn't smirking, I was laughing at your wrecklessness & trying to show you the errors in your ways so you can move smarter.

1. :/ what u on about it got fucking dropped....assault can't be used for shit or they would have used it against me this time round wouldn't they but it wasn't even mentioned in court.

2. Dunno y I gotta explain myself to you but if u must know I'm gonna get one of those nokias were u can delete the message centre so no one can send me txts/data....ok??

3. No solicitor they wanted to do me for intent they took the money I had on me told me it was drug money had the sgt laughing saying I wouldn't see it again unless I could prove where I got it and it would all be very long to get back anyway then they strip searched me and raided my house...went in the in the interview room alone and gassed my heart out convinced it was just a very large perci so he dropped the charge to possesion and then i was bailed by a not so smug sgt who handed me back the 'drug money' I was never ment to see again...went court told them if they put that on my record it would fuck up my job working with kids they gave me a Bligh....so yes I speeched it

U weren't showing me anything fam u was mocking the fact that I might get me and my connect locked up

this is new technology I wasn't aware of now I am and I will be taking action to protect myself but thanks for ur concern all the same.

• Downvote 6

if your workplace do an enhanced crb check which is the type of crb they should be doing since your job entails working with vulnerable people it will show on your record, dunno which jake gassed you into thinking nothing with be on your record

unlk

by the way you didnt speech your way out of shit if they could have charged you they would have regardless of what you said if anything you have shown you are a liability by going into the interview room and saying anything other than your name and no comment without legal advice

/ the purpose of a phone is simply are you coming? arent you coming? i am at x etc anything other than that you are not surviving obbo and rule one of criminality should always be to move like you are under obbo

• Upvote 1

if your workplace do an enhanced crb check which is the type of crb they should be doing since your job entails working with vulnerable people it will show on your record, dunno which jake gassed you into thinking nothing with be on your record

unlk

by the way you didnt speech your way out of shit if they could have charged you they would have regardless of what you said if anything you have shown you are a liability by going into the interview room and saying anything other than your name and no comment without legal advice

/ the purpose of a phone is simply are you coming? arent you coming? i am at x etc anything other than that you are not surviving obbo and rule one of criminality should always be to move like you are under obbo

if the charges get dropped it still shows up on your crb?

Guest PROFIT MARGINS

unlk

No this guy is talking shit

Lmao @ u man look I got caught got out of it learnt a lesson nothing more to be said

Guest PROFIT MARGINS

Boy believe it or not that's what happened

@marvell I work as and when so I need to have it updated on a regular my agencies policy

In fact I still have my copy of the incident sheet spells out everything that happened will up it later for u non believers.

unlk

No this guy is talking shit

Lmao @ u man look I got caught got out of it learnt a lesson nothing more to be said

Thought u work with autistic kids?

Enhanced disclosure

Enhanced disclosure is for positions involving greater contact with children or vulnerable adults (for example: teachers, nurses, midwives, doctors, dentists, social workers, student nurses, student midwives, medical students, dental students, pharmacists, pharmacy students) and for certain additional professions (for example, judicial appointments). In general, the type of work will involve regularly caring for, supervising, training or being in sole charge of children or vulnerable people. Examples include working as a teacher, or Scout or Guide leader. Enhanced checks are also issued for certain statutory purposes such as gaming and lottery licences.

In addition to the information provided on a Standard Disclosure, the Enhanced Disclosure involves an additional check with the police, who check if any other information is held on file that may be relevant (for instance, investigations that have not led to a criminal record). The police decide what (if any) additional information will be added to the Disclosure. In rare circumstances the police may write to the employer separately giving confidential information about an ongoing criminal investigation into the applicant. This information may not be released to the applicant and the employer cannot reveal it to them.

I don't bluff

Unlk