Sign in to follow this  
MissTrezz...

Who else here thinks.....

surely a more fitting topic would be "WHO THINKS MISSTREZZ HAS REAL BAD ACNE ON HER CHEEKS AND FOREHEAD AND SHOULD USE SOME TYPE OF TREATMENT?"

im male bossn i sed them in the mixrowave food topic and in the "who were u on rwd" topic...malika has more than me..malika your a f*ckin c*nt suck your mum till she dies from loss of bodily fluidil bottle u

surely a more fitting topic would be "WHO THINKS MISSTREZZ HAS REAL BAD ACNE ON HER CHEEKS AND FOREHEAD AND SHOULD USE SOME TYPE OF TREATMENT?"
<<<<NOT ME SWEETY

enit

looks like shes used treatment cause i remember seeing one pic of you with hench great whites covering your cheeks and forehead, don't denie.

I know exactly what he is, a novelty. Like the Cheeky Girls and Chico (Chico Time).Fun in doses, but annoying when they start to take themselves seriously or you have too much of it

i take the piss...if your proper followin how i am on a forum bruv ur nexstop tryina watch wot i say n how i am on the net...i buss joke n chat sh*t coz im usin up time before i do sh*t...forum = somewhere to share oppinion in an unorthadox waythat in itself is opiniongo analyse malika

No one is talking to you.I read everyone's posts, but yours consistently make me think, "This guys a bit annoying".You having an avi and sig help you stand out, so I notice the sh*t u chat

I really do not find him funny at all. (even though he tries desperately hard to be).Infact he is worse than boomerang head.Don't even bother replying to this Caos.

Caos is bless.