Afraid to say the word "Black"

Brem

maybe if white people didnt sell up as soon as they see some colour and move to spain/ portugal/ southern france/ cyprus/ australia and florida there wouldnt be a problem ?

how?

english migrating to europe aint exactly the same is it

enough traffic goin both ways tbh

young english in spain are workin for the tourist/services industry catering for the english tourists n rich old folks go there to die

probs less africans in spain than british expats n who do you think the spaniards have got more of a problem with?

Where I live most/if not all white people use "coloured" whenever they describe a black person. Been trying to correct them whenever it happens but i've resigned to the fact that it's a waste of time especially amongst the older generation.

My wife keeps tabs on ppl of the village via facebook & we've managed to catch so many people out because most of them in public go like their cool, friendly & not racist but on their fb timelines we read sh*t like "My husband just lost his job & I know exactly why. Those blacks & polish ppl need to go back to their country".

Last years riots was one of the best things that could have happened in terms of getting to know ppl around the village. The mad thing about some of them was when they spoke to us. They had this ability to detach our "blackness" from those involved in the riots. So they'd cuss & go on about those "animals in London", "those coloured boys" and in the same breath say "why can't they be like you G" like they can't see the colour of my skin.

Most of them don't actually think their being racist until you correct them. Even then I don't think they fully get it.

/

Sorry if all I'm saying has already been stated.

LOL CBL

LOL @ this.

From when Europe messed up the whole world, Europeans should cry like bitches when people of the world come here to get the dosh, the Polish come to get their dosh.

So many trollling English, so many racist in the country. One racist bitch always moaning about immigrants, she works in a school and voted for the conservatives, immigration being one reason why. She's losing her job because of them now :lol: hope they give a job of a similar title to a foreigner.

Where I live most/if not all white people use "coloured" whenever they describe a black person. Been trying to correct them whenever it happens but i've resigned to the fact that it's a waste of time especially amongst the older generation.

My wife keeps tabs on ppl of the village via facebook & we've managed to catch so many people out because most of them in public go like their cool, friendly & not racist but on their fb timelines we read sh*t like "My husband just lost his job & I know exactly why. Those blacks & polish ppl need to go back to their country".

Last years riots was one of the best things that could have happened in terms of getting to know ppl around the village. The mad thing about some of them was when they spoke to us. They had this ability to detach our "blackness" from those involved in the riots. So they'd cuss & go on about those "animals in London", "those coloured boys" and in the same breath say "why can't they be like you G" like they can't see the colour of my skin.

Most of them don't actually think their being racist until you correct them. Even then I don't think they fully get it.

/

It sounds like you have moved to a place where them things are 10* more noticeable.

I'm confused why you would put yourself in such an environment.

• Upvote 3

/

It sounds like you have moved to a place where them things are 10* more noticeable.

I'm confused why you would put yourself in such an environment.

Indeed.

Despite all the negatives I've mentioned. It's all talk & opinions tbh. Living out here is actually fantastic, drama free, excellent area to raise children. One of the best decisions my wife & I made. It's 10x better than living in London imo. Life is good out here, relaxed, chilled, neighbours are proper neighbours. I've lift my keys in the door to wake up the next morning with a knock from one of the neighbours saying ''You lift your keys in your door so I posted it in your letter for safety".

The postives far out weighs the negatives in any shape or form.

I actually understand the urge to not want to raise kids in deep London, it's just long.

My grandma always lived in Harrow so I knew the differences in environments from early, my mum lives here now, I moved out a bit past her, I like being close enough to London but not necessarily in it.

When I go back to Kensal Rise and them ends the mood is just different lol.

Lol at not raising your kids in the city

My mate at school moved to some sticks town in the arse end of nowhere cuz his hippie parents didn't want their kids growing up in the harsh environs of 'the city'

He was brutally attacked and left with minor brain damage/ short term memory loss for dressing differently

• Downvote 1

I actually understand the urge to not want to raise kids in deep London, it's just long.

My grandma always lived in Harrow so I knew the differences in environments from early, my mum lives here now, I moved out a bit past her, I like being close enough to London but not necessarily in it.

When I go back to Kensal Rise and them ends the mood is just different lol.

That's what I'm saying. It's long from attitudes, schools, parking, police etc. Obviously I'm not saying the whole of London is f'd but until you get out properly your oblivious to how f*cked London is.

How can I be just coming off the M11 into A406 and feel the mood change each & everytime. The road rage, ppl looking/screwing you for now reason, cutting you up & blaming you like your in the one that was in the wrong. Feds all over the place, bait guys in whips etc.

I like that I can leave my windows open and back gate unlocked and my lawn mower/garden tools are all still there (2weeks). I also like that I can be in the city within half an hour.

Best of both imo but it depends on your lifestyle / age etc.

Guest PROFIT MARGINS

f*ck a village!

:lol:

That's that London/big city mentality talking.

All I'm saying is grinding/getting that city money but living the sticks life>>>>>>>>>>>_________

Fam I have moved out to Essex (woodford) and none of that runs where I live

U clearly have moved out too far.