tevez to madrid for 30 million

Leslie Nielsen

Guest the_truth_hurts

Raul, Cassano, Reyes, Higuin, Guti, Robinho - at leat 2 of them need to go if Tevez' is coming in. ã30M seems steep but its madrid and its what they do, they spent 49M on Zidane and 40M on Figo when arguably they're best years had gone.

I think he will go Real Madrid but not for that money. Tevez arrival will signal the end for Raul, Cassano & Reyes.Tevez went from one extreme to the other this season, at first he found it hard to adapt to the prem & then suddenly the prem found it hard to adapt to him! If he carries on the same way in spain.....oh sh*t them spanish defenders will be wondering what the f*ck hit them. The guy is too Tenasious!

Raul, Cassano, Reyes, Higuin, Guti, Robinho - at leat 2 of them need to go if Tevez' is coming in. ã30M seems steep but its madrid and its what they do, they spent 49M on Zidane and 40M on Figo when arguably they're best years had gone.
Swear Figo went for ã37m and Zidane was ã43m.Edit: 2 of them will go. Cassano for sure.

Swear Figo went for ã37m and Zidane was ã43m.
He might be talking about euro's.IMO Tevez was never bad at West Ham. He was just too good for his team mates. Its only when they got out of thinking they were gonna do well this season by default and realised that they were in a releagation battle and a 50% decrease in wages was likely, they got their act together and started playing football.

Guest the_truth_hurts
Swear Figo went for ã37m and Zidane was ã43m.Edit: 2 of them will go. Cassano for sure.
Not sure on figo just knew it was around the 4o mil mark and i'm sure the Zidane price was 49 mil but not certain. The point i'm trying to make is Madrid will pay whatever it takes to get players they want. Cassanos good enough gone but It would be a brave man that decides to sell Raul though.

Not sure on figo just knew it was around the 4o mil mark and i'm sure the Zidane price was 49 mil but not certain. The point i'm trying to make is Madrid will pay whatever it takes to get players they want. Cassanos good enough gone but It would be a brave man that decides to sell Raul though.
Boy cant see Raul leavin to be honest i swear he picks the team undercover u no!!but reyes is pissed tho i wonder where he will be playin next season????but west ham are top d*ckheads if he moves to real for 30 mill and they dont get sh*t after paying out 5.5mill for the fine sum boy ting