Summer's Here

mark_INIESTA_davies

Weather is bless. I have been on the field most of this week. Some real stunning places across the country side, Kent & midlands.Took my drone with me and all.

yesterday was mad though. I attended this event at Thorpe park, it was hosted in a tent. it was like Sauna in there. All the tech devices where shuting down due to the heat

10 hours ago, Agony said:

Looked in my cupboard the other day and the heat had my coconut oil looking like a jar of water, smh. Had to put it in the fridge so it could go back to normal. 

lol that's just what it looks like in the rest of the world

why you want it solid?

/

lets see some pics Afro 

my office is nicely air conditioned, outside is a bit unbearable if you just stay in one place - i like to switch between inside and outside every 45-1hr to cool off for a bit, esp if drinking, can be lethal if you're pissed and baking

was in las vegas for a week last summer, being outside there is fucking insane, u can barely breathe 

• Upvote 3

2 hours ago, local said:

lol that's just what it looks like in the rest of the world

why you want it solid?

/

lets see some pics Afro 

Happened to me a few years ago was so confused ?

2 hours ago, Afroman said:

Weather is bless. I have been on the field most of this week. Some real stunning places across the country side, Kent & midlands.Took my drone with me and all.

yesterday was mad though. I attended this event at Thorpe park, it was hosted in a tent. it was like Sauna in there. All the tech devices where shuting down due to the heat

Proper nice places about, was taking train from stansted once and it passed through this place near chesunt with canals and really nice greenery was like this is round the corner from me and im travelling the world for similar wtf

On 2017-6-21 at 11:13 PM, Agony said:

Looked in my cupboard the other day and the heat had my coconut oil looking like a jar of water, smh. Had to put it in the fridge so it could go back to normal. 

thanks for reminding me

some sludge