50 CENT - THE LOST TAPE (If anyone cares lol)

Goddaz

front.jpg

back.jpg

As the world continues to wait on a new album from 50 Cent, Fiddy continues to supply the streets with new free releases. For The Lost Tapes, 50 teams up with DJ Drama for the first Gangsta Grillz project of his career featuring 15 original and remix tracks, including standout single Get Busy.

In addition to rhymes from 50, guest vocals come courtesy of Eminem, 2 Chainz, Snoop Dogg, Jeremih and more. Production is provided by AraabMuzik, Jake One, !llmind, Mike Will and others.

Download here: http://www.djbooth.n...-the-lost-tape/

I downloaded hoping he delivered. I was wrong. Very wrong. Man sounds so bitter still talking that I invented this mix tape ting blah blah you should pay respect.

That track featuring Em? Smh. Em just talks/ it's a sample of Em talking for less that 4 secs & that's it.

Deleted all but Riot remix with 2 Chainz.

/

His only problem is his never changed/refused to change with the times since Ross killed him with just good music.

Last track worth listening to that he came out with was I Get Money..and that was released 5 years ago!

still though fif>>>>>>>>>>>>

Remeber going in to some record store when I was like 9 or something and some dude was playing Wanksta in 2002

headnod.gif

sh*t was nice.

Didnt know it was 50 though,First song I heard from him was Your Lifes on the Line..but he sounded mad different.

but I aint download this sh*t :lol:

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...