Paedophile Teacher Facing Jail For Schoolgirl Rapes

PascalMoriarty

A paedophile teacher who repeatedly raped a pupil under the pretence of giving her "extra science tuition" has been told he will be jailed for "a very long time".

Married father-of-three Keith Ogunsola groomed his 14-year-old victim and lured her to hotels around the country. The 47-year-old science teacher from Banstead in Surrey, started sexually abusing the girl in 2001, when he took her virginity by raping her at a Croydon hotel, Your Local Guardian reported.

Croydon Crown Court heard Ogunsola subjected the girl to three years of terror, telling her to wear skirts with no underwear so it was easier to have sex with her.

Prosecutor Hanna Llewellyn-Waters told how the girl was intimidated into thinking no-one would believe her story against a teacher. When the pupil told Nigerian-born Ogunsola she wanted a boyfriend he "ripped off her clothes and raped her again".

But it is not the first time Ogunsola has been in court for sexually harrassing a student. In 2008, he grabbed a 14-year-old pupil and stuck his tongue in her mouth while they were in his school office.

The girl described her ordeal, saying: "He put his arms around my waist and said 'do you want a kiss?'

"He pulled me close and put his tongue in my mouth. He was holding my wrists." He also asked girls in his chemistry class whether they had performed oral sex.

The court heard he had already been warned by the school's headteacher about his conduct with female students before the assaults took place. Ogunsola was cleared of two sexual assaults at that school in 2000 and another sexual assault at a different school in 2006. Despite this, he was spared jail because of his "weak heart". Ogunsola was told by the presiding judge: "You are going to prison for a very long time."

QmPEOl.jpg

Guest PROFIT MARGINS

What's with this latest trend of implying some how it a parents fault if their child gets molestered

Do guys actually understand what grooming means smh

Of course but what are you going to do when she's alone class with Mr. Smith because he 'wants to have a word'

I agree with that, within school parents have no control. But the article clearly states the acts sometimes occurred in hotels up and down the country?!? At 14 my child isn't going anywhere without me knowing who he/she is with and where. I'm dropping and collecting them, and I'm speaking to the parents of whoever they're supposed to be going out with. Thats your seed, you go out of your way to ensure their safety, goes without saying.

Of course but what are you going to do when she's alone class with Mr. Smith because he 'wants to have a word'

I agree with that, within school parents have no control. But the article clearly states the acts sometimes occurred in hotels up and down the country?!? At 14 my child isn't going anywhere without me knowing who he/she is with and where. I'm dropping and collecting them, and I'm speaking to the parents of whoever they're supposed to be going out with. Thats your seed, you go out of your way to ensure their safety, goes without saying.

truesay at 14 man was on lockdown still

quick q

did your parents know everything you did when you were 14?

They knew that which was paramount, my location, my company and my eta for being home. I'm a male and they're Nigerian parents, my sisters on the other hand were treated in the way I explained above, something I support fully.

• Upvote 1

at 14, your daughter says, "ohh me and (insert girlfriends name here) want to go into town to do abit of shopping, or go cinema can we go?

your really gonna be able to pick up and drop off?

and even then, they could get dropped off at location A wave goodbye, run off to location B, do whatever they needed/wanted to do, then run back to location A at the agreed pick up time, you "how was shopping?" her, "Yeah it was good,"

its a bit cliche. but when i was in school some of the rawest chicks were the ones with crazily strict parents, and the parents were none the wiser, as it not possible to be. some of it comes down to having to have trust in your child.

to blame the parents for letting their 14 year old daughter out of the house smacks of someone who hasn't got children of those ages themselves or someone with a very deluded and un feasible view of effective parenting.

the issue here was that the girl was in these situations and didn't feel like she could or wanted to tell anyone,

the biggest issue is the nonce, Hopefully soon to be rigorously raped in the showers teacher.

i'm done.

I want all sons

then the worry isn't her getting abused or having boyfriends,

then the worry is everytime he leaves the house will the next time you see him be in the intensive care unit or the morgue,

Parenting is the hardest job in the world, whether you've got daughters or sons.

all you can do is your best, the rest is up to them,

i once asked a group of 13-17 year olds how much of a influence their parents had on their actions percentages wise,

the final consensus was about 60% which i thought was pretty high, but in reality its not. plus these weren't the hard to reach/"criminally minded" young people either, i shudder to think what they'd say it was.

at 14, your daughter says, "ohh me and (insert girlfriends name here) want to go into town to do abit of shopping, or go cinema can we go?

and even then, they could get dropped off at location A wave goodbye, run off to location B, do whatever they needed/wanted to do, then run back to location A at the agreed pick up time, you "how was shopping?" her, "Yeah it was good,"

its a bit cliche. but when i was in school some of the rawest chicks were the ones with crazily strict parents, and the parents were none the wiser, as it not possible to be. some of it comes down to having to have trust in your child.

to blame the parents for letting their 14 year old daughter out of the house smacks of someone who hasn't got children of those ages themselves or someone with a very deluded and un feasible view of effective parenting.

the issue here was that the girl was in these situations and didn't feel like she could or wanted to tell anyone,

the biggest issue is the nonce, Hopefully soon to be rigorously raped in the showers teacher.

i'm done.

What you're describing is normal for any teenage girl. What wouldn't be normal is if she gave the excuses you mentioned in order to have sex with her teacher in a hotel. That would still suggest poor parenting, if a child feels confident enough to lie to you knowing they were going to go and do that then I'm sorry but thats a reflection upon the relationship you have with the child. Again my grievance was not that she was let out of the house but that she managed to go to hotels "Up and Down the country" suggesting she would have at some points possibly been away overnight with the parents having no genuine knowledge of where she was, hence the reason for speaking to the parents of whoever your child is with to confirm.

The suggestion that you need to have parented a child of that age to give any kind of credible insight on the failings of the parents in question is ludicrous, and assumes we haven't been that age. Surely the fact that you know that the loosest girls in school tend to have the most strict parents puts you at an advantage when you do eventually have children, but the knowledge of this was with you before they were conceived.

Point is there are a number of things that could have been done to avoid this nonsense taking place outside of school premises/hours, we've accepted within school couldn't be helped, you entrust your child to their teachers. But once they leave school, thats back on you, your child, your responsibility. Can't see how there's room for debate on that fact.

• Upvote 1

not every bad or damm right scandolous decision a child makes is down to bad parenting,

good parenting can do a lot to offset a lot of the bad decisions and actions, but you can only do so much.

tbh i'm fairly sure had they spent overnight stays together the article would've had mentioned it,

you can jump on a train a be in Birmingham from London in just over an hour hour, that would constitute "up and down the country"

another example of what could've easily happened,.

summer holidays,

both you and your wife are at work all day, Daughters home alone, she could very easily go anywhere or do anything she pleased, and aslong as she was home before you, you'd be none the wiser,

its the parents that think they have their child completely on lock that sometimes too fall into the category of "ohh no what the hell has happened with my child, i didn't see that coming"

the old analogy of someone being so far behind in a race to the point they can't see anyone in front of them, so assume they're in the lead comes to mind.

i am in no way saying these were perfect or even good parents, what i am arguing is that even if they were, this could still very easily happen, as long as there are grooming cunts around looking to prey on the first young girl they come across.

I want all sons

then the worry isn't her getting abused or having boyfriends,

then the worry is everytime he leaves the house will the next time you see him be in the intensive care unit or the morgue,

Parenting is the hardest job in the world, whether you've got daughters or sons.

all you can do is your best, the rest is up to them,

i once asked a group of 13-17 year olds how much of a influence their parents had on their actions percentages wise,

the final consensus was about 60% which i thought was pretty high, but in reality its not. plus these weren't the hard to reach/"criminally minded" young people either, i shudder to think what they'd say it was.

daughters are still worse, always worse...my son will be FORCED to look after hiself the same way i was by my dad.. not saying certain sticky situations didn't come my way but that's life and when i was younger my pride over-shadowed my brain

i'm done.

What you're describing is normal for any teenage girl. What wouldn't be normal is if she gave the excuses you mentioned in order to have sex with her teacher in a hotel. That would still suggest poor parenting, if a child feels confident enough to lie to you knowing they were going to go and do that then I'm sorry but thats a reflection upon the relationship you have with the child. Again my grievance was not that she was let out of the house but that she managed to go to hotels "Up and Down the country" suggesting she would have at some points possibly been away overnight with the parents having no genuine knowledge of where she was, hence the reason for speaking to the parents of whoever your child is with to confirm.

The suggestion that you need to have parented a child of that age to give any kind of credible insight on the failings of the parents in question is ludicrous, and assumes we haven't been that age. Surely the fact that you know that the loosest girls in school tend to have the most strict parents puts you at an advantage when you do eventually have children, but the knowledge of this was with you before they were conceived.

Point is there are a number of things that could have been done to avoid this nonsense taking place outside of school premises/hours, we've accepted within school couldn't be helped, you entrust your child to their teachers. But once they leave school, thats back on you, your child, your responsibility. Can't see how there's room for debate on that fact.

snm