white guys " we got this on lock"

Admin.

A woman plied a vulnerable 14-year-old schoolgirl with alcohol and cocaine before selling her to a builder for sex for £60, a court has heard.

Leanne Gilder, 26, is accused of setting up the teenager to be molested by Michael Booth in the back of his Ford Transit van in central Manchester.

Miss Gilder, is alleged to have 'pimped out' the vulnerable youngster after seeing her as a 'useful source of cash'.

The youngster graphically described the alleged ordeal in a videoed police interview shown to the jury.

She said: 'I must have conked out and when I woke up he was just pulling up his pants...I didn't give any consent.

'I didn't even know what was happening, I didn't want it. I was coked out of my head.'

Asked how she felt, she added: 'I was scared - I wanted my mum.'

It is alleged that late on the evening of October 19, 2010, the youngster travelled into Manchester and met Miss Gilder, who she says she had met twice previously, at a drop-in centre in Piccadilly.

It is alleged she agreed to go to Oldham with Miss Gilder, who gave her booze before taking her to an address at Lynn Street, where the youngster took cocaine.

The pair are said to have then walked to Manchester's Gay Village in the early hours, where Miss Gilder is alleged to have told the girl to get in the back of Mr Booth's Ford Transit Connect.

The court heard the youngster told police that after she was sexually assaulted Miss Gilder said to her 'you've just made me £60'.

Mr Booth is alleged to have turned up in Oldham later that day expecting to have sex with the girl again, but she refused.

Richard Orme, defending Miss Gilder, put it to the girl that she had told a 'pack of lies'.

Mr Orme highlighted occasions when she could have alerted police or run away from Miss Gilder in the aftermath of the alleged attack.

She was found at Lynn Street by police the next day. Mr Orme said records do not support her claim that she called them to the property, and the court heard she gave an officer a false name.

The court was also told she was 'moved on' from Manchester's 'red light district' about a month after the alleged attack.

Miss Gilder, from Chadderton, Greater Manchester, denies causing or inciting child prostitution and controlling a child prostitute.

Booth, from Padiham, near Burnley, denies sexual assault, causing or inciting a child to engage in sexual activity and paying for the sexual services of a child.

balancing act