A topic about nothing

GoldCoast

where is that black guy that was on dragons den and won some money for his umbrella machines on the tube. matter of fact did any of the people that went on that show ever get their products out, im starting to think the show is some bullshit drama.why do black folks feel the need to give you the "acceptance nod" when they see you in a predomenantly white place.am i the only one that finds it offensive when people try sniff/smell my food.Ps: Coas..try and keep out of atleast one thread.

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

"why do black folks feel the need to give you the "acceptance nod" when they see you in a predomenantly white place."I like that. Its a show of unity. Well thats what I think of it. Nothing wrong with it. I'm sure Indians and the rest of that region do that sort of thing.

Reggae Reggae Sauce is out there....and there's something else aswell....i think its that gardening bench...never seen the other stuff though..It is offensive when people try and sniff ur food...I appreciate the acceptance nod....it means nice to see i'm not the only one here....make you feel a bit safer...

the reggae reggae sauce guy didn y the f*ck would someone smell ur foodstraight backhand
folks at work, "oh your food smells nice" one actually went ahead and asked to taste.i'll put up a sign on my desk "I DONT SHARE JELLOF RICE, thank you"

"why do black folks feel the need to give you the "acceptance nod" when they see you in a predomenantly white place."I like that. Its a show of unity. Well thats what I think of it. Nothing wrong with it. I'm sure Indians and the rest of that region do that sort of thing.
Its cool but one i keep seeing close to work does it like we know each other :roll:

Its cool but one i keep seeing close to work does it like we know each other :roll:
Its bait u don't want your work mates to know ur black...

erm how do u hide such a distinguishing feature lol

LOL like in little miss jocelyn

lol, im sure he'll answer...mind you though. Blacka is a known registered idiot

LMAO

lol, im sure he'll answer...mind you though. Blacka is a known registered idiot
I already did you f*ckin idiot.....Go and kiss ur milky skinned girlfriend....you goat!!

lol' date=' im sure he'll answer...mind you though. Blacka is a known registered idiot[/quote']I already did you f*ckin idiot.....Go and kiss ur milky skinned girlfriend....you goat!!LMAO