Biceps/Shoulders

Evening Gents,

Since the summers here I have been out and about in this fine weather and currently feel like a maggot on the sole of someones shoe as I'm not in tune with hench fashion that's going around and literally carry no size, frame or anything that resembles a prominant male figure

Would personally like to know how long it would take to build any sort of shoulder or bicep definition? as it's something I want to do for next years summer so that I can actually fit in and go out in t-shirts.

My time scale is around 3 months and can commit to around 3 days in the gym.

Nsndnxjdnndndmds

Hold tight the summer dons. It's a madness. All the OGs I see in gym all winter are relaxing, smiling, catching jokes. All the summer dons are coming in and sweating out bicep curls in a hurry. Hoping they can fill out their t shirt in time for the heat wave. Gym cycles. Same shit every year.

• Upvote 1

if theres one thing football hooliganism has taught us, its that its ok to spend the summer topless as an out of shape c*nt as long as you embrace who you are and are not self conscious about it

dont worry about what you look like compared to others, just be yourself and relax

recent studies by NASA have shown that women find unhealthy looking but confident men more attractive than toned but confident men

so dont worry about reaching the gym target b4 u go out this summer, just try a splash of cologne and some bermuda shorts and make the most of the opportunities out there on the street, whilst working towards your goals

• Upvote 3

Nsndnxjdnndndmds

Hold tight the summer dons. It's a madness. All the OGs I see in gym all winter are relaxing, smiling, catching jokes. All the summer dons are coming in and sweating out bicep curls in a hurry. Hoping they can fill out their t shirt in time for the heat wave. Gym cycles. Same shit every year.

lol in the winter there was like 3 of us in the gym, we was all balancing walking on ice to get there in the freezing cold, soon as it got warmer the place was full with dudes in vests taking over the benches, was annoying

• Upvote 1