Sign in to follow this  
Guest the_truth_hurts

Xbox 360 appreciation thread

Guest the_truth_hurts

From the relative low price, the option to start at core and build up when ready, the control pad design, the option of 4 wireless pads all playing at the same time, games catalogue, graphics (even when not in HD) continously improving backwards compatibillity to nearly no loadingg times in games, xbox live, game achievements. Yes theres the famous 3 red ring syndrome (although i don't know anybody who's suffered this) but appart from that must say 360 is seriously big. No need to comment on its rival consoles, but 360 owners what you saying to me? p.s. Oblivions heavy.

I've been happy with it. Not enough top games on it yet though. Been alot Faulty 360s around though, but thats Microsofts fault.

Wireless pad is the murkers  Turning the console on & off with the pad = too shower
rolleyes2.gif

Wireless pad is the murkers  Turning the console on & off with the pad = too shower
rolleyes2.gif
Safe you man, i only just found that out lol :oops: Wii & 360 = im set

rolleyes2.gif
my xbox is f*cked i gotta turn it on and off again then on b4 it works so i gotta press the button on the console.