Racism

O Fenomeno

In fact this debate just pisses me off, I've been involved in debates of a different nature with FC United, when we feel as if were being pissed about by the authorities we always chose to boycott the match,

However if the f*ck*ng about wasn't the fault if the opposition team, depriving them of the gate money and depriving our players of support could be seen as counter productive,

If say Ballotelli gets abused, walks off then they throw on Di Natalie and all of a sudden there are no black players on the pitch, yes he's made a stand, but the racists have won,

This only walks if the "footballing community" (vomits) stand together and all the Italian players walk off,

Then in the next game the two teams set to play both boycott their game and so on and so on.

Him walking off is pointless because to black people and other minorities it'd be a big thing, but in reality nobody else would really care,

If Holland go onto winning the tournament and do it in great style, I honestly doubt any of the journalists over there will focus their post tournament analysis' on the abuse suffered in a lil training session.

Racism will be rife, and nothing will be done, except, Certain managers will be reluctant to play their black players in future for fear of wasting a substitution after 10 minutes.

In short the racists will win unless Uefa FIFA or both direct countries and officials to call off/boycott games on mass,

But they won't do that because there's money in games being played, having moral's and doing whats right. doesn't fill the bank account

Not even english, but british. All of us were born in britain so we're british, no? Like blacks in america are considered african american, we are black british. But yeh, i agree with you kompressor and m12, do not support nor care about this country. I just want to make the continent of africa and the caribbean, stronger.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Babe thought he was a sheep dog, the Farmer said he was a pig so he lived in a sty.

The Goverment won't class us as British till unless we have a chance of winning Olympic gold or could possibly win Wimbledon.

Or become a world wide leader in whatever field we choose,

Unless you can do those things you'll always be Black before British, and we all know Black people come from the Caribean and Africa don't we mate.

Exactly, you're only English when it helps them. And even so they will always tru to tell yOu that without their country giving you the opportunity you'd be nothing.

Chiles was doing this on TV to Veira today

Euro 2012: Uefa investigates allegations of racism by fans

Uefa is to investigate alleged racist chanting during the Euro 2012 matches between Spain and Italy and Russia v Czech Republic.

A Spanish fans' group has said some of its supporters abused Manchester City and Italy striker Mario Balotelli.

Czech Republic defender Theodor Gebre Selassie told reporters he "noticed" racist chants directed at him.

Uefa said that no disciplinary proceedings had been started at this stage.

The Uefa statement added: "Following the provision of new independent information today, regarding the two cases of alleged racist chanting in the Spain-Italy and Russia-Czech Republic matches, Uefa is now conducting further investigations."

No official complaints have been made to Uefa by Italy or Czech Republic.

The admission by a Spanish fans' group that some of their supporters racially abused Balotelli during Sunday's game was sent to Uefa by an anti-racism network.

Piara Powar, the chief executive of the Football Against Racism in Europe (Fare) network, told BBC Sport that the statement, along with testimony from photographers at the game given to the Daily Mirror, has been handed to Uefa.

"Eye witness accounts like this are very important," he said.

"It adds to the Daily Mirror account. And it gives Uefa something to go on when they look at this.

"Fare monitors didn't hear the abuse. We only have two observers in each stadium. And it hadn't come to the attention of Uefa's own officials at the game."

Thomas Herzog, spokesman for the Football Supporters Europe Fans' Embassy team for Spanish supporters, said in a statement that around "200 supporters started monkey chants when the Italian player Mario Balotelli touched the ball".

He added: "We're glad to report that the majority of Spanish supporters reacted in a very positive way, because many of them tried to intervene very quickly and stop the fans in question from singing.

"We are clearly angry about this small section of Spanish supporters showing this kind of racist behaviour. But we have to stress that most of the Spanish supporters inside the stand were very aware of this issue and tried their best to intervene."

Powar believes Uefa needs to take action over racist incidents within Euro 2012 if the evidence is presented to them.

"When it comes to tournament situations it's important to see proper sanctions taken so that the message can be given to the world," he said.

"So it's good to hear Spanish fans taking this action and self-policing."

Cesare Prandelli, head coach for Italy, told BBC Sport on Monday that "no incident had taken place" with regard to Balotelli during the Spain game.

The same day Uefa wrote to the mayors of Polish and Ukrainian cities hosting Euro 2012 training sessions to ask for an increased police presence to avoid racist behaviour from fans.

Some members of the Netherlands squad complained of hearing monkey noises at an open training session at Wisla Krakow's stadium last week when thousands of people turned up to watch.

In fact this debate just pisses me off, I've been involved in debates of a different nature with FC United, when we feel as if were being pissed about by the authorities we always chose to boycott the match,

However if the f*ck*ng about wasn't the fault if the opposition team, depriving them of the gate money and depriving our players of support could be seen as counter productive,

If say Ballotelli gets abused, walks off then they throw on Di Natalie and all of a sudden there are no black players on the pitch, yes he's made a stand, but the racists have won,

This only walks if the "footballing community" (vomits) stand together and all the Italian players walk off,

Then in the next game the two teams set to play both boycott their game and so on and so on.

Him walking off is pointless because to black people and other minorities it'd be a big thing, but in reality nobody else would really care,

If Holland go onto winning the tournament and do it in great style, I honestly doubt any of the journalists over there will focus their post tournament analysis' on the abuse suffered in a lil training session.

Racism will be rife, and nothing will be done, except, Certain managers will be reluctant to play their black players in future for fear of wasting a substitution after 10 minutes.

In short the racists will win unless Uefa FIFA or both direct countries and officials to call off/boycott games on mass,

But they won't do that because there's money in games being played, having moral's and doing whats right. doesn't fill the bank account

If the top class players from a top tournement walk off, UEFA and FIFA will take note. Cant afford top tournement going into turmoil.

Any means to get the powers that be to take notice and do something.

If the top class players from a top tournement walk off, UEFA and FIFA will take note. Cant afford top tournement going into turmoil.

Any means to get the powers that be to take notice and do something.

List the top black players taking part,

Even the Dutch don't have that many anymore, the English are in no place to get on their high horse, then even then which one would have the gumption/self conviction to walk off? Spain have none,

The only Country that could possibly. Cause a stir would be France, and I'd imagine they'd tow the Platini line on things,

It'd look bad on Uefa, but then they'd direct blame in tge host country, give out a paltry fine, then it stops being their problem.

The notion of power here is not at all real.

i think its because if someone considers themselves British, then somebody who is of the same ethnicity or maybe even more "White English" in their genetic/ethnic make up isn't even considered British, it could hit some people quite hard

i guess.

almost like learning that you're not who you thought you were all your life.

I don't know what sort of fantasy world you live in but i've never met an England football fan who talks about their players race?

From all the pubs and games ive been in everyone backs their country 250% regardless, you may get the odd "he's f*ck*ng wank" comment from a evertoonian about Jordan Henderson but not accepting theo or ox because they are black?

Gotta be all in your head Toney mate, seriously fella your a top dougnut inna dis at times.

• Downvote 1

I don't know what sort of fantasy world you live in but i've never met an England football fan who talks about their players race?

From all the pubs and games ive been in everyone backs their country 250% regardless, you may get the odd "he's f*ck*ng wank" comment from a evertoonian about Jordan Henderson but not accepting theo or ox because they are black?

Gotta be all in your head Toney mate, seriously fella your a top dougnut inna dis at times.

Fuck England tbh, got told today that Theo Walcott & Alex Oxlade are not British because "if you look at their ancestry (1 black parent) they are not from here."

Fuck this, will not support England at all.

055.jpg

YEAH?

• Downvote 1

http://www.castefoot...orums/25-Soccer

a website dedicated to shattering 'myth' of the black athlete

taken from the 'champions league' thread

...as for the penalty kicks, i think that it's one of the few things in which blacks are better than whites

because blacks can't feel the pressure

the ones that miss a lot of penalty kicks are germans and argentines, from my experience

and the best at taking penalty kicks are the brazilians, an african-influenced country and football (that penalty kick looked so easy for david luiz)

ofcourse a white player can overcome the pressure if he is mentally very strong, like forlan

bendtner also

or lampard, he looked so confident

but it's easier to not feel the pressure than to overcome it

I would agree with you that Blacks may feel less pressure than Whites. Whites have congenital "sense of shame" that is almost non-existent in Blacks.

I agree and I might add that whites have congenital "sense of shame" because we have been used to be the dominant ones, the inventors, the kings, the emperors, the explorers, the pioneers for over three thousand years of civilization and social life, while Negroes have always been slaves, socially, politically, militarily, scientifically, technologically and historically inferior and pretty much their kind has always been connected and associated with the bottom of the barrel, so of course they lack the sense of shame, just like they lack achievements, civilization, history and intelligence......How can you feel shame when you live in shame for so many thousands of years?

these figures are unfair to the african teams, because to win a penalty shootout they must make it to the knockout stage first biggrin1.gif

more seriously, the reason why i believe blacks have an advantage in the penalty kicks is because the typical white player will over-think (which is not good for a penalty kick), while the black player won't think at all, which is the best for scoring a penalty kick

ofcourse, it doesn't mean that there are no great white penalty kick takers, but they have to be very strong mentally to overcome the pressure, while blacks often don't have this problem

as an example, the argentine martin palermo missed 3 penalty kicks in a copa america match

llorente from bilbao did the same this season i believe

this ofcourse isn't on par with their ability to score

also do you remember the 2006 world cup final?

those french blacks all scored their penalty kicks, and some of them were totally unskilled (abidal, malouda)

and the french that missed his penalty kick was... the argentine trezeguet, probably the best french goal scorer since the 90's

for me the absolute best penalty kick taker was beckham though

pmsl @ their thought process

http://www.castefoot...orums/25-Soccer

a website dedicated to shattering 'myth' of the black athlete

taken from the 'champions league' thread

...as for the penalty kicks, i think that it's one of the few things in which blacks are better than whites

because blacks can't feel the pressure

the ones that miss a lot of penalty kicks are germans and argentines, from my experience

and the best at taking penalty kicks are the brazilians, an african-influenced country and football (that penalty kick looked so easy for david luiz)

ofcourse a white player can overcome the pressure if he is mentally very strong, like forlan

bendtner also

or lampard, he looked so confident

but it's easier to not feel the pressure than to overcome it

I would agree with you that Blacks may feel less pressure than Whites. Whites have congenital "sense of shame" that is almost non-existent in Blacks.

I agree and I might add that whites have congenital "sense of shame" because we have been used to be the dominant ones, the inventors, the kings, the emperors, the explorers, the pioneers for over three thousand years of civilization and social life, while Negroes have always been slaves, socially, politically, militarily, scientifically, technologically and historically inferior and pretty much their kind has always been connected and associated with the bottom of the barrel, so of course they lack the sense of shame, just like they lack achievements, civilization, history and intelligence......How can you feel shame when you live in shame for so many thousands of years?

these figures are unfair to the african teams, because to win a penalty shootout they must make it to the knockout stage first biggrin1.gif

more seriously, the reason why i believe blacks have an advantage in the penalty kicks is because the typical white player will over-think (which is not good for a penalty kick), while the black player won't think at all, which is the best for scoring a penalty kick

ofcourse, it doesn't mean that there are no great white penalty kick takers, but they have to be very strong mentally to overcome the pressure, while blacks often don't have this problem

as an example, the argentine martin palermo missed 3 penalty kicks in a copa america match

llorente from bilbao did the same this season i believe

this ofcourse isn't on par with their ability to score

also do you remember the 2006 world cup final?

those french blacks all scored their penalty kicks, and some of them were totally unskilled (abidal, malouda)

and the french that missed his penalty kick was... the argentine trezeguet, probably the best french goal scorer since the 90's

for me the absolute best penalty kick taker was beckham though

pmsl @ their thought process

:lol: on this website people are desperately trying to claim zidane as a white man