Sign in to follow this  
North Aleng

SHO TUNE......

who wants 2 jump on it miz i sware u spit.......

http://download.yousendit.com/3C8E706563DCAC06

me on da vocals next man on produky

big tuneeven doe i dont like his endshim and his brother is sick

http://www.zshare.net/audio/joe-grind-rasclart-mp3.html

too sho

CODE links.Anyway...Joe Budden - Dumb Out >>>
No names should be mentioned but mine, unless you talkin' Big Pun in his primeMaybe '96 Jay, before Dame was throwin' money aroundOr 2pac without Humpty aroundOr 50 before Em, Nas talkin' like a gun in his songCam'ron during "Children Of The Corn"Beans before the cops came through and try to grill 'emI'm talkin '95, Big L before they killed 'emEm before 8 Mile, Shyne before the jail sh*tCanibus, no album out before the L sh*tTalkin' bout Kiss, DMX when he was f*ckin' wit cokeOr Cuban Linx, with Raekwon and GhostI do it all, who blendin' so well in the gameTalkin' Fab, back when he was still spellin' his nameOn my Diddy sh*t, Memphis Grizzly sh*tLike back in the day when Clue swiped all of Biggie's sh*tRappers don't need trouble with IUnless it's Rass Kass before the D.W.IOr Talib with Mos, Common before "Be"If they any less common, don't put 'em before me biggrin.gif Can not tell me anything about Budden.He breaths FIRE.

Guest Durrty Boi Part II

really not on the ball today Seriouss lol

Guest Seriouss

No :oops: I'm so not street.I used to have a pony you know.

Guest Seriouss

Course, I used to compete. I have rosettes and everything.I'm posh. lol

Guest Seriouss

You've seen me, don't I look posh?!Or do you mean me on a horse?

You've seen me, don't I look posh?!Or do you mean me on a horse?
i wanna see u riding a horse in a dem horse uniform tings

Guest Removal Man
CODE links.Anyway...Joe Budden - Dumb Out >>>
No names should be mentioned but mine, unless you talkin' Big Pun in his primeMaybe '96 Jay, before Dame was throwin' money aroundOr 2pac without Humpty aroundOr 50 before Em, Nas talkin' like a gun in his songCam'ron during "Children Of The Corn"Beans before the cops came through and try to grill 'emI'm talkin '95, Big L before they killed 'emEm before 8 Mile, Shyne before the jail sh*tCanibus, no album out before the L sh*tTalkin' bout Kiss, DMX when he was f*ckin' wit cokeOr Cuban Linx, with Raekwon and GhostI do it all, who blendin' so well in the gameTalkin' Fab, back when he was still spellin' his nameOn my Diddy sh*t, Memphis Grizzly sh*tLike back in the day when Clue swiped all of Biggie's sh*tRappers don't need trouble with IUnless it's Rass Kass before the D.W.IOr Talib with Mos, Common before "Be"If they any less common, don't put 'em before me biggrin.gif Can not tell me anything about Budden.He breaths FIRE.
ohmygollygollygoshleg...end.

Guest Seriouss

Next time I come for a draw i'll dress like that! ha ha