S - M - H

8BALL

Guest PROFIT MARGINS

what basketball student cops a roley and rents out ferrari's unless he's moving big food?

stop always looking for an argument you female

Oh so u can only make money from 'moving big food'?

:/

Ur just making assumptions like the op

• Downvote 15

SMH...There's always one dumb f*ck.

Dear students,

I am writing to inform you that Mukosulu Chuck Madekwe has resigned from his position as Co-President for Sports and Societies of **** Students' Union, relieving him of his position as a Governor of the School and a Trustee of the Union.

A statement had been produced by him addressed to the General Manager, Peter Baran, which has implicated his involvement in the mis-management of funds related to the Basketball / Development Beyond Borders Tour that was scheduled to take place, and his position in the Union has consequently become untenable.

The General Manager had been investigating this issue for some time, to try to come to an equitable arrangement to make sure these funds were accounted for and in a secure place. Unfortunately he was unable to do this internally so the authorities had to be contacted. The police were first contacted on the matter on Wednesday 18th April, and an investigation is currently taking place.

In his resignation letter, Chuck stated the following:

"I am proud to have worked at **** and served its students for several years and very saddened that several personal and professional difficulties has meant that I am unable to fulfil my last few weeks in office. Regarding my contractual terms, I hope I am released immediately as I'm psychologically unable to commit as I have several personal emergencies.

Guest chap44uns

HUH

sidemen?

i agree on the ross influence being disgusting tho

Beggin the champs lifestyle on a ka fruit punch budget

one of them drives an old focus on a day to day Ffs