S - M - H

8BALL

Remember when Carpe prentended to be that gay brazillian model?

He kept that up for years.

And before that, back in the RWD days, he made a topic about someone following him for hours around central one day, taking photos of him and then sending them to him later somehow, with some weird "I'm watching you" message or some sh*t.

Then he posted the whole thing on RWD like some gassed celeb and got torn to shreds.

And before that, back in the RWD days, he made a topic about someone following him for hours around central one day, taking photos of him and then sending them to him later somehow, with some weird "I'm watching you" message or some sh*t.

Then he posted the whole thing on RWD like some gassed celeb and got torn to shreds.

lol the RWD forensic team was alot

dbo76g.gif

iyf

#ioh

opjuylgjv

io

#pj]jopphi

oj

:rofl:

• Upvote 2

Woah Woah woah !

carpe & Fagnom are the same posters?

This is a Crime

rampage_stare.gif

Swear he was once arguing with himself....

This guy actually needs help..

LOL at playing eeeny meeny miny mo on which username/persona to play as for the day.

smh.gif

Sad stuff..

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Venom is sick.

I think he is disabled tbh.

Sits at home reading wiki articles and posting about the lives of his school peers as if it's his own.

His disability has made him angry at the world and he is given up on chances of ever finding love with a woman, causing him to enter a state of sexual confusion.

• Upvote 3

dbo76g.gif

iyf

#ioh

opjuylgjv

io

#pj]jopphi

oj

:rofl:

That's one from the archives right there

Guest PROFIT MARGINS

Yh but if u ain't the biggest t.roll on the forum then all ur hard work has been for what exactly??

U have been beaten by a disabled homosexual stalker

par.