"Get that type of media coverage Obama gets."

Francis Coquelin

how the f*ck is this a power move

because he banged a rich socket, 1 point for black men?

The fact that he was able to stand next to a guy like that, strap in hand with no album out without security/police giving a sh*t, means he made some power moves brah.

You are one confused modern day Afrocentric guy

About power moves

What ARE you talking about bruh?

You sounding mad salty.

Bare idiots floating around this forum

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Some guys are so caught up in this illuminati, money, power nonsense that they can see the wood for the trees, If you're favourite rapper didn't sprout this shit trust me it wouldn't concern you.

Jay Electronica is not going to take black people worldwide onto a new plateau because he's fucking a rich Jew

Life is much bigger than this shit

Some guys are so caught up in this illuminati, money, power nonsense that they can see the wood for the trees, If you're favourite rapper didn't sprout this sh*t trust me it wouldn't concern you.

Jay Electronica is not going to take black people worldwide onto a new plateau because he's f*ck*ng a rich Jew

Life is much bigger than this sh*t

theres certain sh*t u dont even have to explain

leave them

• Downvote 1

Some guys are so caught up in this illuminati, money, power nonsense that they can see the wood for the trees, If you're favourite rapper didn't sprout this sh*t trust me it wouldn't concern you.

Jay Electronica is not going to take black people worldwide onto a new plateau because he's f*ck*ng a rich Jew

Bruv, you think I give a sh*t about crackpot Rothschild/Goldsmith theories? I'm not some conspiracy theorist idiot, I am saluting the fact that this dude's lane in hip-hop 10 years ago consisted of sitting opposite a salty looking Benzino, and asking him questions about Eminem.

Don't chat sh*t. It is a power move for Jay, not for the black man or for me. Did I mention that THIS GUY HAS YET TO RELEASE AN ALBUM? Any publicity is good publicity, remember that.

Did I say anything about Jay taking the black man onto a higher plateau? No.

Bruv, you think I give a sh*t about crackpot Rothschild/Goldsmith theories? I'm not some conspiracy theorist idiot, I am saluting the fact that this dude's lane in hip-hop 10 years ago consisted of sitting opposite a salty looking Benzino, and asking him questions about Eminem.

Don't chat sh*t. It is a power move for Jay, not for the black man or for me. Did I mention that THIS GUY HAS YET TO RELEASE AN ALBUM? Any publicity is good publicity, remember that.

he's right lads, hes right

he didnt actually say anything about black people

we all just assumed

shame on us i say

it is a power move for jay electronicas career

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

we all just assumed

shame on us i say

Salt-part-3.jpg?d9c344

This niccuh sprinkled that 5-Percenter knowledge in her ear, told her about Arm, Leg, Leg, Arm, Head, told her you have to destroy in order to build.

Peace, God.

we all just assumed

shame on us i say

Salt-part-3.jpg?d9c344

This niccuh sprinkled that 5-Percenter knowledge in her ear, told her about Arm, Leg, Leg, Arm, Head, told her you have to destroy in order to build.

Peace, God.

:rofl:

them 5 percenter niggas scare me

the day i celebrate a white man f*ck*ng a married black women is the day...... well i dunno, i just hope that never happens.

This is the realist post in here. Guys celebrating someone grating fucked. Might as well join the TOWIE cast and celebrate fucking footballers as a power move.

• Upvote 1