THE BEST CONSOLE OF ALL TIME

Creed Diskenth

SNES was sick. Megaman X was one of my favourite games ever and I keep hoping they will bring it across to Xbox Love Arcade. It's true about the originality being on earlier consoles. It seems now everyone just has flashy graphics and considered the game done. Raw gameplay is rare these days.

I bought a mega drive ages ago off ebay and TBH I don't play it nearly as much as my SNES.

I mean, who remembers Donkey Kong?! Game was groundbreaking at the time and I could still bang that game now.

I'm rearranging my room to set up my SNES as well on my 37".

• Upvote 1

Seems like a good thread to drop a slice of my collection...

539893_10151023481015777_211539462_n.jpg

601528_10151023479950777_567495776_10172831_1576917843_n.jpg

562137_10151023479210777_1676814696_n.jpg

(Sorry about the poor quality)

I really couldn't be bothered to take out stuff and show what was underneath because these are massive draws. Underneath there is things like my Jaguar and Atari... Couple random things aswell like The PSPs and Old school fat brick Gameboy. Hold tight the stolen Gameboy colour there aswell Loooool. I must say that third pic though... Snes, Mega Drive and Dreamcast... All contenders for best console.

IMO I wouldnt know what to pick. Every console I like has something about it that would make me put it at the top. SNES. N64. Dreamcast. PS1/2...

Hopefully when I move out I will take all of these and set it up like that pic that was floating around a couple weeks ago.

• Upvote 5

f*ck I just remembered Super Bomberman. How can a game so simplistic in design be so cold. The mandem would come over and jam and have big sessions of that game with winner staying on and ting. Setting this sh*t up right now.

once i went over my mates to play xmen on his mega drive, i was eating frazzles as i played and the combination of frazzle crumbs and sweat from my hands formed a paste stronger than concrete that set on his controller and f*cked it up. true story.

f*ck I just remembered Super Bomberman. How can a game so simplistic in design be so cold. The mandem would come over and jam and have big sessions of that game with winner staying on and ting. Setting this sh*t up right now.

this is gospel

super bomberman 2 had the best music of all time

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KNvNsgJIPAU

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hEZG6bJ0lwo

thank you bomb god

• Upvote 1

My fave 2 consoles is between ps1 & megadrive... mainly coz out the consoles ive had i banged these 2 the most/bought the most games for them

megadrive had so many sick games

gunstar heroes

streets of rage

kid chameleon

speedball 2

road rash

sonic

Remember the first game i had on megadrive was megagames i think.. it had Super Hang-On, Columns & World Cup Italia 90 on it.