Heard through the 'great' vine that 'arry is out the door today

Fighting Weight

Martinez to spurs

here his rant on SSN yesterday ?

was fucking jokes

its up in the air tbh, levys in a tricky situation.

Tottenham are bracing themselves for manager Harry Redknapp to walk away from the club this summer, according to a report.

The back-page story, tagged as an exclusive, claims Redknapp, who has only one season left on his existing deal, wants the security of a new long-term contract.

However, it continues, the club are only prepared to offer the 65-year-old a rolling one-year deal to pick up next summer when his current agreement expires.

Only weeks ago, Redknapp and Spurs had reached broad agreement on a four-year contract that would include a pay rise, the story adds, but the situation has cooled after the manager was overlooked for the England job and then failed to deliver Champions League football in part due to a run of just one win in 11 games.

The position is now so delicate that one recent round of talks between Redknapp's associates and Spurs chairman Daniel Levy is thought to have lasted just five minutes, the piece continues.

This latest twist comes just hours after Redknapp urged Tottenham to hurry up and offer him a new contract - if they think he is worth it.

"I've never had a problem with Daniel Levy," he said on Sky Sports News. "I've probably got on as well with Daniel as I could anybody.

"People keep talking about our relationship. I've never had a minute's problem with Daniel Levy in terms of falling out with him or whatever. I don't even know where that comes from.

daniel-levy-pic-getty-images-512421709.jpg

Deal or no deal: Levy has a decision to make about Spurs' manager

"The simple situation is, I've got a year left on my contract. It's up to Tottenham whether they want to extend that contract or not. If they don't extend it and I go into my last year... it's not an easy one when players know you've only got a year left.

"It's not a case of me looking for security. What it's about is players knowing you [as the manager] have only got year left on your contract and knowing that it doesn't work, basically.

"I think it's a situation of, 'Well, he might not be here next year'.

"You don't let players run into the last year of their contract if you think they're any good, and you don't let managers run into the last year of their contract if you think they're any good.

"It's up to Tottenham. If they think I'm okay and I've done a decent job an deserve an extension, they'll give it to me.

"If Daniel doesn't think I'm worth it, that's up to him, that's up to the club. There's nothing I can do about it."