Germany v Portugal & Netherlands v Denmark

Admin.

He plays a few passes (the pass of tournament so far) your gassed

Like I said Sneijder of Ajax/Real are different to the Sneijder of Inter

What are you trying to say here? that sneijder lost his tekk at inter?

No he wasn't whatsoever

Like I said his goals masked his performances in South Africa so he became over hyped

For a media punta he isn't though

At Ajax he played as a number 8 so his vision/technical ability was there to see but since becoming a number 10 it waned

See Lampard for an example since he switched roles people have started appreciating his footballing ability more

No he wasn't whatsoever

Like I said his goals masked his performances in South Africa so he became over hyped

For a media punta he isn't though

At Ajax he played as a number 8 so his vision/technical ability was there to see but since becoming a number 10 it waned

See Lampard for an example since he switched roles people have started appreciating his footballing ability more

And his performances for Inter?

wesley-sneijder-eurohattrick.jpg?w=209

SNM

Sneijder is and always has been a beast technically. Same with VDV, Seedorf and a lot of those other dutch guys. He may have had different roles/positions and/or played differently but you can never ever say he "lost his technique" if thats a direct quote you need to be shot.

• Downvote 1

tbh most people on here have no business talking about football before about 95. What you saw as an 8/9/10 year old or from youtube clips and compilations after the event aren't reliable. You can appreciate some guys were sick but you cant be comparing guys you have hazy memories of as a child against guys you watch regularly now

Is what I'm screaming.

tbh most people on here have no business talking about football before about 95. What you saw as an 8/9/10 year old or from youtube clips and compilations after the event aren't reliable. You can appreciate some guys were sick but you cant be comparing guys you have hazy memories of as a child against guys you watch regularly now

This

Unless you're 38 like Mr Gayle and them guys there

• Upvote 1

He became more selfish and looked for glory instead team mates so it was difficult to see the same player from before

Like I said yesterday performance he turned back the clock

I think it was 03 when he got about 4 assists in the 2nd leg of Euro 2004 play-off against Scotland in a deeper role

Then in South Africa he was shooting at mad distances not looking for team mates(Which he has been doing at Inter for the past two seasons)

Kudos to Sneijder for yesterday but one game won't give me a knee jerk reaction and forget the Sneijder of SA 2010 up until yesterday game against the Danes

Is what I'm screaming.

France 98

Copa America 99

Korea/Japan 2002

Ronaldo

/

Euro 2000

World Cup 2006

Zidane

i cant even talk about this because 2010. He was a boss full stop. Regardless of how well you think he played, some of the performances and the awards he picked up that year mean its not even something worth arguing about.

I see what Porch is saying to an extent & glad he bought up Frank.

Sneijder the #8 >>>>>>> Sneijder the #10

He really is a more cultured version of Lampard or a younger Paul Scholes.

Tekk has always been silly but doesn't have that virtuoso quality of a true trequerista.

RVP was speaking on it recently, that he felt isolated playing alongside Sneijder & you can see it. Yesterday's game was the exception, my man was on roids. Lol