Sign in to follow this  
Turkish

hiphop Your top 5 albums?

Not what albums you think are the best but what you enjoy listening to.(1) Nas - Stillmatic(2) Eminem - Marshall Mathers LP(3) DMX - And Then There Was X(4) Obie Trice - 2nd Rounds On Me(5) Cassidy - Im A Hustla

cassidy and dmx in a top 5 albums list? lol. well its your opinon.in no ordercommon - bek'naan - dusty foot philosopherimmortal technique - rev 1 and 2eminem - marshal mathers lp/slim shady lpgym class heroes - as cruel as school children

First 5 HH albums that come to mind:Scarface - The FixCommon - BeIce Cube - Death Certificate50 Cent - GRODTSkinnyman - CEoMRnB:Destiny's Child - WOTWMary J. - BreakthroughJagged Edge - J.E HeartbreakAnthony Hamilton - Coming From Where I'm FromD'Angelo - Brown Sugar

(1) Dr Dre-Chronic 2001(2) Nas-Illmatic(3) Eminem - Marshall Mathers LP (4) Ludacris-word of mouth (5) Cassidy - Im A HustlaI also like Styles P -GAG and Time is MoneyGame-TDJadakiss-Kiss of deathYoung Jeezy-TM 101 and 102Method man-Tical

1. Wu-Tang Clan - Enter the Wu-Tang (36 Chambers)2. Jedi Mind Tricks - Violent By Design3. Capone N Noreaga - War Report4. Mobb Deep - Hell On Earth5. Killarmy - Silent Weapons For Quiet Wars

i can't believe i wasted my time argueing with you numero when in your topic 5 albums you got 50 cent and skinnyman!! lol.
First that came to mind, AND your a wasteman. 2 classic albums right there

Guest SHO FACE GOON

in no order50 cent - get rich or die tryingsnoop dogg - doggystyleroyce da 5"9" - rock cityruff ryders - ride or die vol.3(f*ckin sik album r u nutz)eazy e - eazy does it

Top 5 i enjoy listening too areAaliyah - Self titledStrange Fruit Project - The HealingDestinys Child - Writings on the wallJuelz Santana - From me to you .. (Loved of Diplomatic Immunity too)andT.I - King (still love off Hello and Goodlife)

i keep telling myself mayne i'm living the goodlife.BIG.
4real! Commons whole verse killed it[common]They say life's a teacher, you're gonna get tested[/goodlife]*Looks for King now*

Stop trying to get me back since I was right about Flesh being a bit part. Man wasnt even signed to Ruthless. He was any feature artist. Its like you telling me Jae Hood is in LOX

Nas - Stillmatic Donell Jones - Life Goes OnAmerie - All I HaveJoe - My name is JoeR.Kelly - TP2