Spain v Italy & Ireland v Croatia

Admin.

looking at twitter

spains football is not for the casual fan

its for the purist

swear fabregas has deaded every single spanish attack

Most overrated player in the last 10 years.

^_) ^_) come on,theres a time and a place for bullshit

lol Ultimate stupid f*cking prick comment

You 2 name me who the most overrated player this decade is then...

England were so taken aback by a kid who could keep the ball and make good decisions that's why he fast tracked here, in Italy/Spain that's nothing.

• Upvote 1

England were so taken aback by a kid who could keep the ball and make good decisions that's why he fast tracked here, in Italy/Spain that's nothing.

You know Cesc is being and has been played completely out of position since he left Arsenal right ?

cesc isnt overated.

You know Cesc is being and has been played completely out of position since he left Arsenal right ?

Shouldn't even be starting for Barcelona/Spain.

That is a different argument all together from him being the most overrated player of the last decade.

Only person pos'ing that kind of comment would be Porchy, purely on non footballing reasons.

That is a different argument all together from him being the most overrated player of the last decade.

Only person pos'ing that kind of comment would be Porchy, purely on non footballing reasons.

:/

How the fuck do you work that one out?

He starts for 2 of the best teams of the last 20 years which means his reputation is at a certain level which I feel his talent doesn't warrant.

looking at twitter

its for the purist

Lol.

Trust...

Typed the word 'boring' in the twitter search bar to check and the first thing I see is this:

@BF1Cal: "Spain just want to hold out for a draw. 4-6-0, never been so bored. Who plays none up top? #Boring #ThinkAboutTheFans #Euro2012"

Smh

Swear you dislike Cesc, pretty much comes under Messi for you

Do you know what dislike means?

Cesc makes Barca become more direct and so far doesn't fit into their system

How the fuck is that disliking someone?

As for Messi (best player in the world and greatest of this generation) so where is the dislike in that?

FFS

looking at twitter

its for the purist

Lol.

Trust...

Typed the word 'boring' in the twitter search bar to check and the first thing I see is this:

@BF1Cal: "Spain just want to hold out for a draw. 4-6-0, never been so bored. Who plays none up top? #Boring #ThinkAboutTheFans #Euro2012"

Smh

think about the fans you know :lol: