Juju

JOHN DOE

Do guys of african (or any descent tbf) believe in juju?

As a child of west african parents my mum firmly believes in this stuff - my dad on the other hand doesent at atll.

i hear stories from aunties and uncles and friends as well

personally i think its nonsense but some of the things my friends have told me sometimes have me questioning.

Does anyone believe in it.

if so why

• Upvote 1

Was watching unreported world about juju. The way people belive in this is nuts. Comes like mind control. They had women doing prostitution and they would not stop because they thought they would be cursed. Authorities had one obi man undo the curse so one girl could return to her village. But yeah it's a bunch of bullshit

don't know about the juju/black magic stuff i always hear about it but i've never seen it myself. It wouldn't surprise me though cah i've seen a real jinn possession and i'm talking exorcist style, sh*t f*cked me up mentally for a while.

Yeah bare stories ive herd about juju but one my pals aunts practise this and he's from Congo and e says when they go the yard there's a room they can't go in. Carry on with the jinn story few akhis have showed me videos and told me storys about Jinn possession in Iran and that

Was watching unreported world about juju. The way people belive in this is nuts. Comes like mind control. They had women doing prostitution and they would not stop because they thought they would be cursed. Authorities had one obi man undo the curse so one girl could return to her village. But yeah it's a bunch of bullshit

People exploit the fear of this for real

But at the same time the time I spent in the village in Ghana me and my mother both saw some things for two nights running

Which made sense given the circumstances of our visit

I'm not gonna get deep in this thread, but yes.

Family friends of mine from NW London went to see a guy after one of their relatives had a court case. Got told to bring the court papers, wiped something over the papers. When it came to trial, papers come out on the first day of court and were completely blank.

My dad just buss case and there's a lot I can't explain/say. On the morning the guy turned up to bless our house my dad's story was in a Daily...nobody else in the house had seen it but me. All sorts of madness I can't say, but trust. It is real.

But God is real, and anything that can exist within him does, including spirits/ghosts/duppies/jinns.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1