Juju

JOHN DOE

u live in ends if u get those doormat leaflets by dr.xxxxxxxxxx who will help u with marriage, financial problems and baroness

One Dr Juju is notorious in Newham.

He stands in bait places handing out his cards where he says he can help you with anything down to immigration problems through magic. :lol:

One day, I was running around the bits like a mad man. Imagine I see this dude doing his sh*t in East Ham, West Ham, Forest Gate, Maryland and Stratford. ALL IN ONE DAY.

Guy's on road 24/7 bumed out to f*ck. How's he helping ANYONE?!

i was back in the motherland for a holiday and one of my relatives (grandmothers 1st cousin) was possessed and it was going on for a while apparently. Anyways they called me cause they said they were gonna read some qu'ran and that they needed enough people to restrain her. I was like this women is old why do you need that many people to restrain her. They told me that once the jinn takes over they posses superhuman strength. Once the sheikh started reading some verses from the qu'ran she immediately started moving violently and no lie there was like 8 guys and we could barley hold her back. Next thing the jinn took over and started conversing. No lie the voice was deep and evil, i've never been more shook in my life and i've seen a lot of sh*t. The sheikh asked the jinn why it possessed her and it replied saying that it's been watching her for a long time. The sheikh then said were gonna continue reading the qu'ran and it replied that it would leave her climb to the nearest tree and come back as soon as they're finished. This basically f*cked up my holiday and it took me a long time to recover from it.

Swap motherland and islam for christian camp in the UK.

Swap grandmother for sister.

and this is basically my story.

Imagine we were like 12/13 at the time, she's giving 4-5 wench guys a run for their money as they try hold her back.

The screams as well.

Ahh lowe it

u live in ends if u get those doormat leaflets by dr.xxxxxxxxxx who will help u with marriage, financial problems and baroness

He stands in bait places handing out his cards where he says he can help you with anything down to immigration problems through magic. :lol:

One day, I was running around the bits like a mad man. Imagine I see this dude doing his sh*t in East Ham, West Ham, Forest Gate, Maryland and Stratford. ALL IN ONE DAY.

CULnL.jpg

• Upvote 5

/

Also one of the main things I took from that experience was the idea that; Anyone could be made to act that way. My rationale was that my sister didn't necessarily have evil spirits inside her, but instead the praying in tongues etc, put her in a strange non-conscious state, which could be brought out in anyone.

CULnL.jpg

LMFAO.

Took me 2 secs but IMAGINEEEEEEE

My mother says JuJu is real.

Some examples

A) If you want to be rich you go to a witch doctor and WD asks u which family member are you looking to sacrifice for glory

B) If your unlucky you can normally get it passed on from one of your grandparents

C) certain african ballers have admitted having witch doctors eg Diouf,Tiote

Senegal national team in 2002 put a spell on Zidane

/

I been told the French Cockrel is some sort of magic for Les Bleus

Them Nollywood films are the truth

Haha if Diouf has a witch doctor, then what does Messi have?

Its things like this that make me doubt its existence, how is it the continent with the most supernatural powers and juju can't even spawn a nation that can win the world cup lol, where was all this juju when the slavemasters were ivadinf our lands and taking us as slaves?

If you're Jamaican, you should know about Nanny from the Maroons, reputedly an African princess who was also an initiated priestess. She was behind many of the slave rebellions, and whitey was shook of her.

tbh this experience has strengthened my believe in god.

People also need to consider the fact that witchcraft is still practised across the whole world from chile to japan and has been for as long as people can remember. Why would something that doesn't do anything be so wildly practised, there's very few things that are universally practised.

Exactly ^

Quite interesting.

It is a TTKK thing, I'm sorry people!

"He who feels it knows it."

I remember the night my uncle died, my dad started being a prick and said something disrespectful about it to my mum. This is like 20 mins after we found out. A second later the contents of my dad's shelf fell to the floor with a crash. My mate (who is white and not really informed about this kinda stuff, usually jokes about it) immediately said 'Duppy', my dad looked at him and said 'Yeah', and walked off silently, said nothing else for the rest of the night. I had the same thought in my head, but my boy articulated it before I could really say anything.

This world, this experience that we all contribute and help to make, this reality is a mystical, complex and beautiful one. Nobody can claim to know it 100%, but you can certainly speak for, and from your experience. Often, it is when you compare your experiences with others that you realize this world is filled with signs. It is up to you, as the late, great Tenor Saw said, to 'make up your mind to face reality all the time'.

• Upvote 3

lmao the same b dubble who raps about guns and drugs all day and has a gucci scarf draped over his headpiece. Get the fuck outta here, im disappointed with myself im even about to press play and lsiten

• Upvote 1

You get it ina all walks of life any age ,race ,class ,culture,country or religion christian countries with their demons angels pagen black and white magic to muslims with jins and dark islamic pratices_ even kids who jump over a crack to make sure they don't crack their mothers back or saluting when you see a magpie or walking round a ladder all these superstions beliefs are practised either with air of its all silly or its straight up real

When someone maybe moves away from a passing black cat its done with a kind or unseriousness but the fact people do it shows thers a thin line between not taking it seriously then it becoming a crazy sick tool ,if you don't take it serious why salut a magpie its a thin line then go onto cause suffering to others and makeup and spout anything that people listen to and believe because they convince themselves of some superstion

There's no difference between someone staying in on friday 13th to somebody that kills an albino child for body parts for superstion and safety

I know a few inteeligent folk male and female mixed ages good jobs brains in their head that have spent money to travel so they can get a piece of their personal effects annointed by some so called witch doctor or remover of curses

Crazy

It wouldn't surprise me though cah i've seen a real jinn possession and i'm talking exorcist style, sh*t f*cked me up mentally for a while.

ehh?

explain bro

Please expand on this, what kind of jinn?

i was back in the motherland for a holiday and one of my relatives (grandmothers 1st cousin) was possessed and it was going on for a while apparently. Anyways they called me cause they said they were gonna read some qu'ran and that they needed enough people to restrain her. I was like this women is old why do you need that many people to restrain her. They told me that once the jinn takes over they posses superhuman strength. Once the sheikh started reading some verses from the qu'ran she immediately started moving violently and no lie there was like 8 guys and we could barley hold her back. Next thing the jinn took over and started conversing. No lie the voice was deep and evil, i've never been more shook in my life and i've seen a lot of sh*t. The sheikh asked the jinn why it possessed her and it replied saying that it's been watching her for a long time. The sheikh then said were gonna continue reading the qu'ran and it replied that it would leave her climb to the nearest tree and come back as soon as they're finished. This basically f*cked up my holiday and it took me a long time to recover from it.

this and swap grandmother for our neighbour