Ukraine v France & Sweden v England

Admin.

zlatan vs his stunt double

From Rafa's collumn

If Andy Carroll is the target man then my idea is that Steven Gerrard would be the better second striker for now. This is partly because he knows Carroll from their work together at Liverpool but it is also because Gerrard will win the second balls around the box. Of all the players Hodgson might choose to play behind the striker, Gerrard has the greater strength to win those second balls.

Personally think Welbeck has shown enough to warrant a starting place

Benzema to turn up against Ukraine

Blanc needs to make sure the team starts quickly and get an early goal also not wait too long to make attacking subs if it's needed

I can't see the Ukraine back four being able to deal with the quick passes and off the ball movement

/

Zlatan please turn up against these guys, I want to see Amanda get the nod ahead of Rosenborg despite having a broken foot.

Elm has to play much more advance

Fuck it Ibra will turn up

Should be Defoe & Welbeck

Defoe showed enough in that brief cameo to warrant a start, just like Varela who shudda started Portugal's 2nd game but scored when he came on.. you have tom play the players with momentum

Defoe is less greedy at this level tbh that turn and lay off against France was world class

• Upvote 1

Lloris - Debuchy, Rami, Mexes, Clichy - Cabaye, Diarra - Ribery, Nasri, Menez - Benzema

good to see Evra dropped and Clichy in. not sure if keeping Diarra instead of M'Vila on the back of just that game with England's wise though. want to see some better cooperation between Benzema & Ribery. and preferably some minutes for Giroud and Martin.