Long Hair Don't Care?

PascalMoriarty

Ordinarily I wouldn't place emphasis on aesthetics in another male, frankly I don't care about it, but I seek advice. Throughout school the majority of my friends kept their hair short, shape ups every week (for some) ridicule for others who's visits to the barbershop were less frequent. A small minority of my friends however, kept their hair long. Some with cainrows, a token dread, and some inexplicably kept afro's although I suspect it was indecision as to whether or not their headshapes would facilitate cainrows, again without ridicule. But in school any judgement placed upon you was with the knowledge that you were in fact still just a child. My question is, do you feel having long hair past the age of for arguments sake, 21, puts you at a disadvantage in the world of employment, further to that in public perception full stop?

Millionaire shades

Fade with the waves,

I smirk at a nigga if he still rocking braids

That just lets me know that we ain't on the same page

And that goes out to everybody except trey

Lol. I have never rocked a fade but I see no problem with dons having one.

Patterns in the head though... I noticed this is trying to comeback like this is primary school. Once I see a Nike tick in the head it's peak.

C/S the patterns thing, I've seen mohawks crossed with the dirtiest breed of etchings in scalps too many times. So generally the long hair thing is a no, why do you think its associated with youth and immaturity? any less than that clichy-cole no fade mohawk hybrid people are wearing now? No offence if any of you have it, I'm just not backing.

One time in school think it was year 8, i got a pattern at the back of my head and people were tryna say it was one chicks name that i liked. Everyone must have been telling her i got her name on my head so i had to go and show her, nuff people in the playground scrutinising my headpiece.

I want to grow my hair but it's a par. My hair isn't fully afro. Just really thick but straight in places. Looks untidy after about a weeks growth. Anyone else got weird mixed race hair like me? It's always got to because most other mixed race people I see seem to land with afro hair. WHY ME LORD

not sure about the whole long hair= Youth thing,

bit of a odd equation tbh,

if You've got long hair and keep it tidy, then there isn't a problem, if it resembles a cabbage patch, then your chances of employment may well decrease considerably. but the same applies for footwear and all clothing and aspects of your appearence tbh,