France v Sweden & Ukraine v England

Admin.

These man already talking about it might be better to finish runners up so they have the easier semi(portugal/czech) then wining the group

llol

swear i read somewhere "If greece could do us a favour"

I've got to question what you're reading/ who you're listening and talking to.

Even the pundits this year have been basically saying England are sh*t.

they were but not now

source: Ex players/The Guardian comments/Daily mail comments/Sky Sports comments/Digital Spy/Talksport/Twitter

football forums/sites been ok but i tend to ignore them as they cream over a player and then call him trash a week later....even more fickle then the casual fans

I've said from time England's past u21 crop with welbs and sturridge etc was STRONG and would cause problems of they were given a path to develop. It looks like its started...

anyways predictions ?

/

Realistically a comfy England win or maybe a draw depending on the news from the other game but.....

Would be nice to see Ukraine win 3-0 Sheva hat trick, Rooney sent off after 6mins, Walcott to pull a hammy, Terry to give away a pen and loads and loads of monkey chants.

• Downvote 1

Is Sheva fit?

I would start Dedic

Kolopanyka has to start looking for team mates more and cut out the shooting all the time( It's good to take a shot but your winger FFS)

Yarmolenko must show his superb tehnical skills in areas where he can hurt England

Ukraine might have to score 2 or more goals to win this game because their defence like everyone's defence at these Euros is articious.

/

France need to start quickly and be more clinical also make sure the tempo is like the way it was against Ukraine in the 2nd half

Hope Zlatan gives the sort of performance that makes highlights worth watching

/

Think England might draw 1-1 or 2-2

We have a big match against the Ukranians tonight but I think we have enough quality to get through and maybe even beat a currently average Spain in the next round should we face them.

This is the type of sh*t im seeing.

Wayne Rooney is back and he said they can win the EURO's so it's started :lol:

I hope England win today, rooting for them!

Its Talksport that gasses them, no harm in supporting your team and wanting to do well. But man are saying Spain are "average, cant even count the ROI match as ROI are crap anyway, they struggled to beat Croatia, everyone thought it was offside......but it wasnt.....but er....." lol Durham

lol wasn't awful at all

just didnt have a role was just there

terrible idea though

/

Graham Hunter >

Graham Hunter>>>

Deaded Talksport's hype

VDB what a guy